djemero350

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 1:31 am

Why i dont get AP from surveys no more? HELP!!!!!!

surveys
I was doing surveys 2 days ago and everything was perfect i got ap and shizz

suddently yesterday i did more then 10 surveys even 20 and i got email i clickend and everything went good but i got no ap?

whats the problem please help! Shocked
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:11 am

Re: Why i dont get AP from surveys no more? HELP!!!!!!

surveys
djemero350 wrote:
I was doing surveys 2 days ago and everything was perfect i got ap and shizz

suddently yesterday i did more then 10 surveys even 20 and i got email i clickend and everything went good but i got no ap?

whats the problem please help! Shocked  

This link is for you. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1601859

But generally it can take a week or two for the free ap to show up. Hopefully everything is ok, if after a week it's not there, then you could probably ask billing if they got the information for you.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

djemero350

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:45 am
Oh thank you man

Finally somebody said something Smile oh and another thing if i have done a Survey when does it reset so i can do it again?

Cuz at ijji it was like instant come and nothing went wrong but we gotta get use to aeria Razz

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 24, 2012 6:12 am
I believe it resets once a week (normally after you get your ap from the previous free offers), however I would need someone like superman to answer that one completely beyond a guess.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."