ShariganXII wrote:
pros: better hitbox the css
cons: takes a decent graphics  

o3o summed everything up  

i realize i wrote broken english lol

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedAug 22, 2012 9:35 pm
guns compared to source feel like im shooting paintballs not bullets but thats a minor gripe, there are some minor recoil adjustments that i had to make coming from css to go

the hitbox issue that plagued css for so many years is now much better, now i dont need to godam aim in front of peoples heads to get the frag

however i have a problem with the trend towards casualization in the demo maps offered, the new demo maps have 1 central bombpoint which is Brilliant if u ask me, yeah it allows for more head on action, but much less tacticallity

the arms race mode is similar to gun game and im hoping their will be some surf maps, i saw some zombie mode stuff but i have yet to try it out

i really dislike the lack of maps that are available to be honest, i just played a messed up version of cobble too bad all our favs couldnt be ported over, maybe this will happen in time, i just dont want to rely on shoddily created mod versions of old maps with frigged up textures

the community seems to be rife with noobs in general to the franchise so its much easier to dominate in pubs

since being in the beta for awhile now i have run into old users that i havent seen in literally 5-6 years, i dont even know how i remembered thier usernames, i guess the excitement of a new installment drew them back

however their are little details missing from it that i am kinda glad they got rid of, basically all of they cheap exploits people would use

overall i enjoy it and it is a worthy purchase simply because im seeing and catching up with old friends, ahh the nostalgia

revolve87

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 9:56 pm
Game is very stable just very different from AVA, you need to learn recoil patterns and know what guns to 3 shot burst with or even 2 shot burst with (ak is a prime example of the 2 shot bursting) things like that the game is really unique if you go from AVA to CS:GO

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedAug 23, 2012 3:03 am
I onder if its same as all source games, in a way that you can just get custom transparent textures or bright player skins to effectively have an undetectable WH....

main reason why i quit all source games (CSS, TF2....)

as for 1 bombpoint on demo maps....thats dumb as Hard

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedAug 23, 2012 5:03 am
1 bomb spot only? thats not demolition... thats *insertyourswear*

mrstomper

Rank 1
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:04 am
well they still have dust dust 2 inferno nuke train and aztec

but yea this kinda maps are unfortunate, and wtf i never wrote brilliant in my post, i think aeria autocorrected me for trying to say re tar ded

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:32 am
mrstomper wrote:
well they still have dust dust 2 inferno nuke train and aztec

but yea this kinda maps are unfortunate, and wtf i never wrote brilliant in my post, i think aeria autocorrected me for trying to say re tar ded  

Lol u got trolled, i read it when u wrote r3t 4rd 3d, they changed it, lol how lameeee. But man, they could have written "not good", but not an opposite like "brilliant"