KonTrolled

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 1:14 pm
How about you GMs put an in-game message that if anyone joins a hot demo room, in PVP or, beginner channel, it will show a message?

Considering the fact, that I don't play lots of demo, I shouldn't worry.

I really want the map Supply: Rain, because it's cool, fun to play at night, probably lagging, and loud.
Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 23, 2012 1:22 pm
Hopefully aeria adds an option to choose hot random demo.

I am Snaes.

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
PostedAug 24, 2012 12:39 pm
CyberRion wrote:

^^this is exactly what should be done. I enjoy the hot demo maps and bonuses. Our clan don't Clan War a lot because that where there are a lot of cheaters. So I guess the cheaters will mostly benefit from this. I R Sad now.

Although it's "against TOS" and it is technically "breaking the rules" in the long run it does not affect any players game play or give an unfair advantage to any single player. I agree with other people that they should be more worried about Hackers and Hack scripters since its them taking money away from Aeria and aslo affecting other people's enjoyment and game play

QuinkyOnAeria

Rank 0
QuinkyOnAeria
PostedAug 24, 2012 12:43 pm
getPWT wrote:
CyberRion wrote:

^^this is exactly what should be done. I enjoy the hot demo maps and bonuses. Our clan don't Clan War a lot because that where there are a lot of cheaters. So I guess the cheaters will mostly benefit from this. I R Sad now.

Although it's "against TOS" and it is technically "breaking the rules" in the long run it does not affect any players game play or give an unfair advantage to any single player. I agree with other people that they should be more worried about Hackers and Hack scripters since its them taking money away from Aeria and aslo affecting other people's enjoyment and game play  

Couldn't agree more.

MyGun1

Rank 0
PostedAug 25, 2012 4:34 am
Alright let's get the ropes down.

The reason why such rooms are created to begin with, is because

1) 95+% of people HATE Hellhound and/or Showdown.
Someone here said that a "real pro" adopts to any situation. Well Go F**K yourself, because 80+% people play this game for fun CASUALLY... not competitive to be a pro.

2) There is no other option to have a "map cycle" other than Random demo ( and that includes all maps ). Because if you have say India map first, play 1 game, then change the map many/most of the players in the room will leave. Go try yourself.

3) In EU server we don't even have an Event channel, where we could play for bonus SP. Back in IJJI days I would spend MOST of my playtime on event channel on 1 particular map. Just to practice/perfect it, and for the bonus supply.

Simply for the last reason alone, I will keep joining such rooms, because I already feel punished ( for no reason ) cause we don't have an Event channel in EU.. and Dirty Americans call anyone outside of North America a BR, so can't really go play on theirs without any hassle.

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedAug 25, 2012 3:34 pm
IISkittlesII wrote:
i saw a hot demo today on coop channel Surprised  

Don't join it or you'll get banned o.0

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:10 pm
this reminds me of the old days in ijji, but really, can you change the event channel map to something else Rolling Eyes

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 26, 2012 8:29 pm
MyGun1 wrote:

Someone here said that a "real pro" adopts to any situation. Well Go F**K yourself, because 80+% people play this game for fun CASUALLY... not competitive to be a pro.

2) There is no other option to have a "map cycle" other than Random demo ( and that includes all maps ). Because if you have say India map first, play 1 game, then change the map many/most of the players in the room will leave. Go try yourself.

3) In EU server we don't even have an Event channel, where we could play for bonus SP. Back in IJJI days I would spend MOST of my playtime on event channel on 1 particular map. Just to practice/perfect it, and for the bonus supply.

Simply for the last reason alone, I will keep joining such rooms, because I already feel punished ( for no reason ) cause we don't have an Event channel in EU.. and Dirty Americans call anyone outside of North America a BR, so can't really go play on theirs without any hassle.  
If you try to reason with the rules and break them, do so at your own risk. Not trying to be mean, but pointing the simple fact out.

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedAug 28, 2012 12:04 pm
trainer772 wrote:
MyGun1 wrote:

If you try to reason with the rules and break them, do so at your own risk. Not trying to be mean, but pointing the simple fact out.  

really?

also did we mention CW server on EUROPE server is stationed in north america for some dumb reason?

so we CAN NOT play hot demo without lagg othervise

also how is anyone breaking rules here? 90% of players do NOT check forums and play HOT demo annd easy extreme rooms, they are SHOWN by THE GAME itself and there is no notice like: YOU WILL GET BANED FOR JOINING THIS

so really, you will ban all people playing HOT demo? when i tell people they are like: you are kidding, right?

and why should they believe me, even when u start game its only advertisement about loot wheel instead of telling us to not play that

not to mention EVENT CHANNEL and CW CHANNEL issue in EU (1st doesnt exist at all, other has servers in US) has been ignored awhile.

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
PostedAug 28, 2012 12:17 pm
XiaoJyun wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
MyGun1 wrote:

really?

also did we mention CW server on EUROPE server is stationed in north america for some dumb reason?

so we CAN NOT play hot demo without lagg othervise

also how is anyone breaking rules here? 90% of players do NOT check forums and play HOT demo annd easy extreme rooms, they are SHOWN by THE GAME itself and there is no notice like: YOU WILL GET BANED FOR JOINING THIS

so really, you will ban all people playing HOT demo? when i tell people they are like: you are kidding, right?

and why should they believe me, even when u start game its only advertisement about loot wheel instead of telling us to not play that

not to mention EVENT CHANNEL and CW CHANNEL issue in EU (1st doesnt exist at all, other has servers in US) has been ignored awhile.  

I agree man. Although I'm not from EU, I agree that issues like that should be looked into and dealt with first, along with getting hacks to a minimum and finding a way to be able to at least be able to sue the hack scripters. I know it's complicated but really thats theft when they have the euro farming hacks. Even though its In game money people still play a lot to get it which bring in revenue for Aeria and people also buy Euro Bonus items with AP.

Why such a minor thing that doesn't hurt anyone is ban-able is beyond me.