blackchinese3

Rank 1
blackchinese3
PostedAug 22, 2012 7:36 pm
Woglekins wrote:
Couldn't you push GM's to change cannon from Event channel, as we're already speaking about it?  

Lol ikr, I was gonna talk about it but you brought it up. Thanks.

<a>funny gifs</a>
Advertisement

ShariganXII

Rank 5
ShariganXII
PostedAug 22, 2012 8:02 pm
tank chuuu

cmendonc2

Rank 4
cmendonc2
PostedAug 22, 2012 8:52 pm
There goes that clan: pionypride or something

Posted By Aeria Mobile

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedAug 23, 2012 6:18 am

Re: Hey guys, here's an announcement

Concerning Hot Demo rooms
m4a1mk3power wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Hot Demo rooms were originally meant to be a clan channel only mode. Since Hot Demo rooms can only be created in PVP via an unintended glitch, creating a hot demo room is considered to be an offense to the Aeria TOS.

So please don't make, join, or host Hot Demo rooms, and tell all your friends about it since I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone who unknowingly plays in a Hot Demo room.

Thanks guys, and take care.  

You cant really expect every1 that plays ava to come to forums and therefore would make banning these players nearly impossible as they would not even know this is wrong/ against rules.

Also i join demo only in pvp and its hard to tell if its hot or not and being fair 99% of the time i dont even look.

So your saying if i dont even notice not hosted the game and just seem to have joined randomly that there is a chance i can get banned?

When you have players Gun Adding and euro hacking allowed to play.

I think you guys should go after the gun adders / euro hackers and stop wasting time on this small glitch.

Why do i pay 25 a month for you to say i might get banned for some thing you really dont notice when you have hardcore hackers putting the game out of money and making me feel like a clown for payin you guys when you let people get more than i do for nothing at all????  

Totally agree, there are more important things than taking care of Hot demo rooms like real hackers, if you dont want Hot demo rooms, then fix the glitch. Its kinda insulting that you guys care about this at the moment. I think it would be a total shame to punish any player for just playing in any of these rooms, they are not that getting such a big benefit. Even farming is worse. I really think that erasing this warning about Hot demolition is what you should do now, under my point of view.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedAug 23, 2012 7:02 am
I agree with m4a1mk3power. a lot of players don't even notice it's random demolition, especially when their buddy invites them to the room. only the ones who create such room should be like temporary banned and warned not to do so anymore.

also I think I read somewhere that in such rooms you don't get the bonus exp/supply points as you get in hot random demo rooms but you get like only the normal amount the exp/supply as you get from normal demo rooms. this any true?

either way, better stay away from such rooms but if you do see a hot random demo room that's in waiting (for 6 players to start). join it only to warn them not to play in such a room (be very friendly so they'll listen, also mention about the this forum announcement).

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

lNTERPOL

Rank 3
lNTERPOL
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:18 am
Thank you for information. But poeple shouldn't care... If I see such a room, I can just enter. Other conditions I just don't care (like others). In other case, I also could not read forum and know about that.

kitkatbomb

Rank 2
PostedAug 23, 2012 9:05 am

m4a1mk3power wrote:
You cant really expect every1 that plays ava to come to forums and therefore would make banning these players nearly impossible as they would not even know this is wrong/ against rules.

Also i join demo only in pvp and its hard to tell if its hot or not and being fair 99% of the time i dont even look.

So your saying if i dont even notice not hosted the game and just seem to have joined randomly that there is a chance i can get banned?

I think you guys should go after the gun adders / euro hackers and stop wasting time on this small glitch.

Why do i pay 25 a month for you to say i might get banned for some thing you really dont notice when you have hardcore hackers putting the game out of money and making me feel like a clown for payin you guys when you let people get more than i do for nothing at all????  

^this!

Also aeria should realize that most demo rooms in pvp are hot demo, they can't expect people to start a new room every time

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
PostedAug 23, 2012 10:07 am

RamsoPanzeR wrote:
m4a1mk3power wrote:
trainer772 wrote:
Hot Demo rooms were originally meant to be a clan channel only mode. Since Hot Demo rooms can only be created in PVP via an unintended glitch, creating a hot demo room is considered to be an offense to the Aeria TOS.

So please don't make, join, or host Hot Demo rooms, and tell all your friends about it since I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone who unknowingly plays in a Hot Demo room.

Thanks guys, and take care.  

Totally agree, there are more important things than taking care of Hot demo rooms like real hackers, if you dont want Hot demo rooms, then fix the glitch. Its kinda insulting that you guys care about this at the moment. I think it would be a total shame to punish any player for just playing in any of these rooms, they are not that getting such a big benefit. Even farming is worse. I really think that erasing this warning about Hot demolition is what you should do now, under my point of view.  

Agree.
People will join it regardless and are going to wonder they got banned.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedAug 23, 2012 10:28 am
Hey guys

I see a lot of you complaining that we should "go after the euro/gun hackers" and not "waste time on the Hot Demo rooms." This kind of mentality is a little misinformed, to say the least. Aeria's been downing the euro/gun hackers by the thousands. In addition, creating such a room is still an offense to the TOS regardless of what other hackers are doing that seems to be of greater importance.

When Aeria made announcements in game stating farming is bannable, a lot of people QQ'd that "they should go after the hackers instead." When Aeria started taking action against coop room glitchers, they QQ'd and said that "they should go after the hackers instead." Come on guys, this is a lame excuse and Aeria can and will go after everyone that breaks rules. It's never of any use to point to people who do "greater" offenses - the hackers, farmers, room glitchers, and the Hot Demo room creators are breaking rules anyways.

Yes, this is just a forum announcement and a lot of people in game aren't aware of it. That's why I told you guys to go around and spread the word so nothing bad happens.

And addressing the people who are like "They'll unknowingly join it and get banned." If you read the original post and interpret it word for word, I clearly stated "creating a hot demo room is considered to be an offense to the Aeria TOS." Aeria will only ban if there is firm evidence that one person created a Hot Demo room. While participants will most likely be not penalized (although this may change), it's still a good idea to keep out of these rooms just in case chance goes against participants and they are somehow misinterpreted to be the creators/hosts of the room. That's why I said to keep out because I don't want anything bad happening to participants.

Thanks again

vostokoved

Rank 0
vostokoved
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:39 am
trainer772 wrote:
Hey guys

I see a lot of you complaining that we should "go after the euro/gun hackers" and not "waste time on the Hot Demo rooms." This kind of mentality is a little misinformed, to say the least. Aeria's been downing the euro/gun hackers by the thousands. In addition, creating such a room is still an offense to the TOS regardless of what other hackers are doing that seems to be of greater importance.

When Aeria made announcements in game stating farming is bannable, a lot of people QQ'd that "they should go after the hackers instead." When Aeria started taking action against coop room glitchers, they QQ'd and said that "they should go after the hackers instead." Come on guys, this is a lame excuse and Aeria can and will go after everyone that breaks rules. It's never of any use to point to people who do "greater" offenses - the hackers, farmers, room glitchers, and the Hot Demo room creators are breaking rules anyways.

Yes, this is just a forum announcement and a lot of people in game aren't aware of it. That's why I told you guys to go around and spread the word so nothing bad happens.

And addressing the people who are like "They'll unknowingly join it and get banned." If you read the original post and interpret it word for word, I clearly stated "creating a hot demo room is considered to be an offense to the Aeria TOS." Aeria will only ban if there is firm evidence that one person created a Hot Demo room. While participants will most likely be not penalized (although this may change), it's still a good idea to keep out of these rooms just in case chance goes against participants and they are somehow misinterpreted to be the creators/hosts of the room. That's why I said to keep out because I don't want anything bad happening to participants.

Thanks again  
..............WHEN YOU GET BANNED ALL cheaters Question