OneAndOnlyNISMO

GameSage: Shaiya
OneAndOnlyNISMO
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:21 pm

Absolutly NO loling

ok need a new stat build and i like my blue gear its blue Very Happy shes UM so plz help me make her less squishy and harder hitting them my pure wis healer

Advertisement

OneAndOnlyNISMO

GameSage: Shaiya
OneAndOnlyNISMO
PostedSep 21, 2013 10:01 pm
yes im necroing this since now i really need help come on guys i know someone has a build for me plzzzzz or should i just go auto

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedSep 22, 2013 10:36 am
I'd go 3 Str 6 Dex and link for more Dex/Rec & a lil Str/lil Luc. 80 Blue gears come with plenty of Luc in Base Stats, and with 80 Accessories [5] you get nice synergy bonus not counting the links of xmas, Mech. #1-3 eventually. Everything would come together fairly nice imho but that's just me. I'm sure some Uber archer has better build, but for my Hybrid 54 UM archer, this build seems to be working well with full linked Goddess Accessories, nub gears/links (1 even a novice clean piece lol). I could only imagine how much better PourMeSomeQQ (my UM archer) would be with better weapons (still using a [13] lvl. 13 noble Composite Bow with ele 2) and gears lol.

...JayGee...

Rank 3
...JayGee...
PostedSep 25, 2013 12:40 am
Looking at what you have linked I don't think you can afford to put any stat points in Rec as Art suggests. Mind you I think making an effective archer that is "less squishy" and "harder hitting" is going to be a big ask on a tight budget - so I'd stick to the basics...
- add Dex until you are hitting consistently...
- add Luc until you are crit'ing consistently...
- then dump the rest in Str.