Cbrent16ga

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:17 am

Can't start game. Please help!

Installed the game, but no play button
Hey. So, I finished installing AVA, and when I click to start it up, it brings me to some sort of Aeria Games launcher but has no button or anything for me to start the actual game. I logged in, and the only button in the launcher is a button to install the game, but I've already done that (three times now since I did it again to see if anything changed). There's no "Game Start" button or anything like that in the launcher, just the option to install again and again.

I'd really appreciate any help! Thanks.
Advertisement

lavontae0

Rank 3
lavontae0
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:19 am
Go to this directory on your PC:

C:\AeriaGames\AVA

And Start using the NWZLauncher. The launcher should open and automatically start patching the game.

IGN: Levantate / Evangelus / CaroLynKTong / Loxy / Levantation --> MoMunTai<--- -=JAPANESE AND PROUD=-

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:25 am
Open up task manager, go to processes and end all processes related to aeria. ALL.

Then restart ignite

I am Snaes.

Cbrent16ga

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 4:27 am
Thanks a ton, guys

Cbrent16ga

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 9:26 am
Hey, guys. I finally got it to update and it let my click the Start Game button, but not a message pops up when I click it and says:

"A monitor program has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."

I've shut off my firewall and other malware programs because It wasn't letting me update due to an apparent Trojan in the updates, and now, even with my firewall off, IOBit Malware turned off, and no security programs running in my processes, I'm still getting this message.

Any ideas??

Woglekins

Rank 1
Woglekins
PostedAug 22, 2012 9:37 am
Is it a message from your antivirus or just a plain box saying "A monitor program has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."?

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 22, 2012 9:39 am
If you want I can teamview you.

If you dont trust, no problem Very Happy

I am Snaes.

Cbrent16ga

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:02 am
It's just a plain box saying it =\. Pops up with that weird ping sound that kind of sounds like a muted guitar string, lol. And I do appreciate the teamview offer, and I'm sure it would be fine, but I don't want to take any chances. Sorry Sad

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:05 am
Cbrent16ga wrote:
It's just a plain box saying it =\. Pops up with that weird ping sound that kind of sounds like a muted guitar string, lol. And I do appreciate the teamview offer, and I'm sure it would be fine, but I don't want to take any chances. Sorry Sad  

Would you show us a screenshot of your running processes?

I am Snaes.

Cbrent16ga

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:18 am
Yeah, for sure. There's a couple more at the bottom I'll post in one sec.

http://imgur.com/RqhpV

Bottom part of processes that was cut off:

http://imgur.com/30hSH

EDIT: Okay. I don't know why the last three processes got cut off, but either way, after the webcamdell2, there's explorer.exe, taskmgr.exe, and wuauclt.exe.

Sorry about that.