Author Message

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
623
Location
United Kingdom
PostedAug 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Venom Signature | Uzlzzz




Proud of this 1.

Advertisement

nidal1233

Rank 1
nidal1233
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
379
Location
philadelphia United States
PostedAug 20, 2012 1:30 pm
Nice siggys and Goodluck with your siggy shop Very Happy

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
623
Location
United Kingdom
PostedAug 20, 2012 1:34 pm
nidal1233 wrote:
Nice siggys and Goodluck with your siggy shop Very Happy  



When dafuq did I say I had a sig shop/

AznMaggot

Rank 4
AznMaggot
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
2520
Location
United States
PostedAug 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Cool Venom.

nidal1233

Rank 1
nidal1233
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
379
Location
philadelphia United States
PostedAug 20, 2012 3:19 pm
Uzlzzz wrote:
nidal1233 wrote:
Nice siggys and Goodluck with your siggy shop Very Happy  



When dafuq did I say I had a sig shop/  


i thought u did woops Razz

FullClipZer0

Rank 0
FullClipZer0
Joined
19 Aug 2012
Posts
31
Location
United States
PostedAug 20, 2012 4:28 pm
think you can hook me up with a sig??
Clan Evolution Gaming
IGN: FullClipZ3r0
If you can use the character takeshi nakazato from initial d that would be great!!

Uzlzzz

Rank 2
Uzlzzz
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
623
Location
United Kingdom
PostedAug 21, 2012 9:16 am
FullClipZer0 wrote:
think you can hook me up with a sig??
Clan Evolution Gaming
IGN: FullClipZ3r0
If you can use the character takeshi nakazato from initial d that would be great!!  


Sorry mate, I don't ahve a sig shop open currently.

I might do this later on if I have some spare time though!

AVAproKill

Rank 2
AVAproKill
Joined
31 Jul 2012
Posts
406
Location
Zagreb Croatia
PostedAug 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Nice sig Wink

FullClipZer0

Rank 0
FullClipZer0
Joined
19 Aug 2012
Posts
31
Location
United States
PostedAug 21, 2012 4:25 pm
Uzlzzz wrote:
FullClipZer0 wrote:
think you can hook me up with a sig??
Clan Evolution Gaming
IGN: FullClipZ3r0
If you can use the character takeshi nakazato from initial d that would be great!!  


Sorry mate, I don't ahve a sig shop open currently.

I might do this later on if I have some spare time though!  


ok just dont forget about me :'(
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: