Author Message

okamiwolf12

Rank 1
okamiwolf12
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
393
Location
Boone United States
PostedAug 25, 2012 12:01 pm
I'm honored to make this my 300th post.

I hope you use it for a long time, and that you like it.



Code:
[img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj484/okamiwolf12/40fb9a30.png[/img]

Advertisement

nivpro

Rank 3
nivpro
Joined
01 Aug 2010
Posts
1317
Location
Israel
PostedAug 25, 2012 5:26 pm
okamiwolf12 wrote:
I'm honored to make this my 300th post.

I hope you use it for a long time, and that you like it.



Code:
[img]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj484/okamiwolf12/40fb9a30.png[/img]
 


i like it alot, but it writes only "BlueFire" instead of "BlueFireLord".
i will use it now, but can you fix it?

ania1234

Rank 3
ania1234
Joined
04 Mar 2010
Posts
854
Location
Poland
PostedAug 26, 2012 11:19 am
nivpro wrote:


i like it alot, but it only says* "BlueFire" instead of "BlueFireLord".
i will use it now, but can you fix it?  

Fixed.

Know any powerposters / doubleposters? Contact me here.

okamiwolf12

Rank 1
okamiwolf12
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
393
Location
Boone United States
PostedAug 27, 2012 5:10 pm
nivpro wrote:


i like it alot, but it writes only "BlueFire" instead of "BlueFireLord".
i will use it now, but can you fix it?  


Fixed, sorry for the mess up.
Code:
IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj484/okamiwolf12/a7a73d4c.png[/IMG]



ania1234 wrote:
IGN: MissAnia
Gender: Female
Render: Just something girlish. I know most people understand this as "hawt anime japanese chicks". I won't mind if you understand it like this too... Umm... Would be kewl if you used red, pink or purple. :3
Thanks in advance :3  



Sorry I took so long, I'm sure as a siggy artist yourself, you know sometimes you need a break Smile




Code:
[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj484/okamiwolf12/1dddc6dc.png[/IMG]

Luis.Mejia

Rank 1
Luis.Mejia
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
254
Location
Los Angeles California United States
PostedAug 27, 2012 8:22 pm
[ING] ActiivE
[Pride]Mercenary
[Gender]Male
[image]soldier with mask

okamiwolf12

Rank 1
okamiwolf12
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
393
Location
Boone United States
PostedAug 27, 2012 9:03 pm
nee dya to be a bit more active before i spend hours making a sig sorry.

ania1234

Rank 3
ania1234
Joined
04 Mar 2010
Posts
854
Location
Poland
PostedAug 28, 2012 6:18 am
okamiwolf12 wrote:
Sorry I took so long, I'm sure as a siggy artist yourself, you know sometimes you need a break Smile




Code:
[IMG]http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj484/okamiwolf12/1dddc6dc.png[/IMG]
 

Thankies, I luv it :I

Know any powerposters / doubleposters? Contact me here.

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
4003
Location
Netherlands
PostedAug 28, 2012 8:08 am

Re: Hey Ur Awesome :)

OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
i really Hope u can make 1 for me Smile or teach me to make 1 Smile

i dont know how it works but i saw guys written these and it was on ther pics Very Happy

IGN : OsamaBFF

Clan : NukeRage & xPureSkills

the picture : BorderLands Smile

Gender : Male

Quote : There Is No Way Back

Thanks alot ^^

i know i have 2 clans but i <3 them Smile

Thanks again Very Happy i never had a Sigi and am always on fourams Razz

Hope its Awesome Very Happy Razz  

could you take another picture please, i already made a signature for someone with that picture. but he didn't changed name yet.
so please, take another picture.

okamiwolf12

Rank 1
okamiwolf12
Joined
15 Jul 2010
Posts
393
Location
Boone United States
PostedAug 28, 2012 10:05 am

Re: Hey Ur Awesome :)

OsamaOlabi1996 wrote:
i really Hope u can make 1 for me Smile or teach me to make 1 Smile

i dont know how it works but i saw guys written these and it was on ther pics Very Happy

IGN : OsamaBFF

Clan : NukeRage & xPureSkills

the picture : BorderLands Smile

Gender : Male

Quote : There Is No Way Back

Thanks alot ^^

i know i have 2 clans but i <3 them Smile

Thanks again Very Happy i never had a Sigi and am always on fourams Razz

Hope its Awesome Very Happy Razz  



A) I cant teach you soz,
B) Choos eone clan
C) I cant be asked to do borderlands signatures... they make me rage.

the_mask500

GameSage: Wolf Team
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6360
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedAug 28, 2012 4:47 pm
I will need a new siggy now ^^

IGN: lLightzOutl
Clan: XtremePeople
Quote: Xtreme Skillz
Gender: Male
Render: Maybe Someone Shooting like a Soldier. I dont know. Like my passed Siggys.

Thx! ^^

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: