betlehem

Rank 2
betlehem
PostedAug 23, 2012 4:41 am
Superman0X wrote:
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

See. I made a joke. No one died.  

nuu Twisted Evil

Advertisement

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedSep 05, 2012 6:20 am
FRaYKevlar wrote:
Picchuu wrote:
No, they absolutely completely forgot about this game, and you are the only one that saved us from waiting literally forever for a beta. In case you forgot, Aeria very typically announces a game almost right after acquiring the publishing license for it. I honestly don't care if this is a joke, impatient people are horrible.  

Wow dude, you're a jerk.  

thought flaming wasnt allowed in forum?...

come on guys get in to the humourous spirit of it all!
Go superman lol
And go fray! woot woot!

impatient people who have no sense of humour...
whats this forum coming to? lol relax and have fun guys earn some rewards in the forum events or W/E -Peace- =D

trucdk

Rank 0
PostedOct 13, 2012 1:28 am
no close beta,straight ahead for open beta at 2015 !

CheriiLynn

Rank 0
CheriiLynn
PostedOct 13, 2012 12:49 pm
trucdk wrote:
no close beta,straight ahead for open beta at 2015 !  

Rolling Eyes

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedOct 13, 2012 3:49 pm
CB is "around the corner", "very soon", etc, etc. Come on, is a CB, I can't imagine the wait for OB. What is the difficult in tell to the ppl, who is waiting and seeing everyday news, in tell one approximate release date? I think the ppl deserve that, It's not much, isn't?

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 13, 2012 3:56 pm
fedefo123 wrote:
CB is "around the corner", "very soon", etc, etc. Come on, is a CB, I can't imagine the wait for OB. What is the difficult in tell to the ppl, who is waiting and seeing everyday news, in tell one approximate release date? I think the ppl deserve that, It's not much, isn't?  

Because if they aren't able to meet that date, people will get even crazier and more whiny. It's best just to wait until they have a date they can definitely meet.

smileybee

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
smileybee
PostedOct 13, 2012 5:02 pm
pretty sure they didn't forget about this game. Especially not pally o.o

<marquee></marquee>
<center></center>

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedOct 13, 2012 5:45 pm
I'm more a 'FPS Games Fan' since I come from Alliance Of Valiants Arms but I loved the things I saw so far about DK Online... waiting aswell for try it Very Happy

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedOct 14, 2012 2:06 am
Picchuu wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:

Because if they aren't able to meet that date, people will get even crazier and more whiny. It's best just to wait until they have a date they can definitely meet.  

"Approximate". Anyway, if they say "around the cornet, very soon, etc" plus to be pending everyday for news and get nothing I think ppl get even crazier.

silentplayer1

Rank 2
silentplayer1
PostedOct 14, 2012 2:21 am
Superman0X wrote:
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

See. I made a joke. No one died.  

HAUEUAUHUAUEHUAUHUAHUAHAHAHAHA, good one.

*dies*