PostedAug 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Guess What Aeria

In case you forgot

Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedAug 18, 2012 6:18 pm
I guess it would be usless say "+1" but i must..

I wish to get the access so i can test the whole game to prepare my clannies to what the game will be..

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedAug 18, 2012 8:14 pm
No, they absolutely completely forgot about this game, and you are the only one that saved us from waiting literally forever for a beta. In case you forgot, Aeria very typically announces a game almost right after acquiring the publishing license for it. I honestly don't care if this is a joke, impatient people are horrible.

ElateChris7

Rank 1
ElateChris7
PostedAug 18, 2012 8:20 pm
Picchuu wrote:
No, they absolutely completely forgot about this game, and you are the only one that saved us from waiting literally forever for a beta. In case you forgot, Aeria very typically announces a game almost right after acquiring the publishing license for it. I honestly don't care if this is a joke, impatient people are horrible.  

Hey calm down, it's just something for closed beta spirit. A joke is just that a joke you are meant to laugh at it. He isn't impatient he just wanted to makes us laughs. Is that so bad?

I understand where you are coming from impatient people do irritate me to some end but remember that old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all".

Here let me fix your post

Picchuu wrote:
(And ElateChris7 Edited)No, they absolutely completely forgot about this game, and you are the only one that saved us from waiting literally forever for a beta Very Happy Usually Aeria announces a game almost right after acquiring the publishing license for it. So they then have to go through a series of boring stuff to ensure that the game can live and be fun. Just remember patience is a virtue and all good things come to those who wait =)  

Now if you would have said it like that your point would have come across much more nicely and flaming would be avoidable, and no feelings would've been hurt.

Have a nice day Very Happy

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedAug 19, 2012 6:40 am
Picchuu wrote:

Wow dude, you're a jerk.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 19, 2012 6:53 am
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

See. I made a joke. No one died.

FRaYKevlar

Rank 2
FRaYKevlar
PostedAug 19, 2012 7:21 am
Superman0X wrote:
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

I still have a stash of Kryptonite just for you. The guy is still a jerk. The thread was just for fun Smile

ElateChris7

Rank 1
ElateChris7
PostedAug 19, 2012 9:49 am
Superman0X wrote:

Very Happy 2015 eh? alot sooner then I expected! keep up the hard work!

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedAug 19, 2012 10:48 am
ElateChris7 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Very Happy 2015 eh? alot sooner then I expected! keep up the hard work!  

Razz Funny Closed Beta should arrive soon. If not than keep waiting Very Happy But just try to be patient.

TootsiePop

Rank 0
TootsiePop
PostedAug 21, 2012 10:22 pm
Superman0X wrote:

Sounds about how Lc's updates are timed....the big head finally admits it, just on another games forum Razz