BushoRakin

Rank 0
BushoRakin
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:41 pm

{Gulid}~Gates of Babaylon [Recurting]

Walk the Path of a King and enter the Gates of Babaylon

Welcome to Babaylon a gulid made for the brave of heart and the week of mind. Here you can do what ever you want and be what ever you want. This gulid was made for the sake of makeing friends and fighting bosses as a group and a team. I am not an AP user so i wont have some of the things you might have but as the High King of Babaylon i will do my best to help you in anyway i can. So enter the gates join the gulid and head out to find the Lime

Rules:
[list]
[*]•No posting of images of or links to inappropriate content.
~This can result in a warning, and if to a severe degree of vulgarity, possibly an immediate ban without warning.

[*]Keep foul language to a minimum.
~This can result in a warning, and if to a severe degree of vulgarity, possibly an immediate ban without warning.
~I understand that majority of us are adults or will act like adults. I am fine with some words, but I do not want to see someone using words that are obviously offensive or in excessive amounts.

[*]• Non-Discrimination and Zero-Tolerance Policy (Probably the most important rule here!)
~We follow under this policy and will act according to this policy. AGE does not like discrimination and neither do we.

[*]Speak or type generally in English.
~I understand that not everyone speaks English, but we are primarily an English speaking guild and it would make it difficult to be a guild with everyone speaking different languages all the time.