manamiles

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 9:09 pm

Question about healers from someone who literally just DL'ed

How often will a healer have to solo in this game? I see that this seems to differ from game to game. Playing Maplestory, somehow I found myself always soloing things. This was alright... but then I realized everyone else at my level did 16x my damage somehow making a type of character I thought I would be partying with others with.

That + is there a good Cleric guide that you guys can refer me to?
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedAug 18, 2012 7:49 am

Re: Question about healers from someone who literally just DL'ed

manamiles wrote:
How often will a healer have to solo in this game? I see that this seems to differ from game to game. Playing Maplestory, somehow I found myself always soloing things. This was alright... but then I realized everyone else at my level did 16x my damage somehow making a type of character I thought I would be partying with others with.

That + is there a good Cleric guide that you guys can refer me to?  

It's not too hard to solo field map bosses, you can use your Blaze of Glory skill to KB it and make it hardly hit you. As a cleric, I recommend trying to find someone to level up with though. A lot of people grind inside dungeons, killing the mobs there. At lower levels clerics are a bit limited in the soloing ability, so teaming up with a DPS class makes the lvling process a lot more fun.

The only guide I could find atm is: [Guide] The Cleric's Healing Bible

razer_khan

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:55 pm
I can solo PC from Antoraya to Uhmundo, but field to reach to Rubis because of this misfurtune debuff from the wolf. Note: lvl 33 cleric w/ lvl22 shield, hammer from "fake identity qst" + apostle staff.