raveeehoang2

Rank 0
raveeehoang2
PostedAug 17, 2012 8:46 pm

How do I redeem codes that aeria gave to me

How do I redeem the codes aeria sent to me?
Advertisement

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedAug 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Re: How do I redeem codes that aeria gave to me

raveeehoang2 wrote:

Codes for what? Likely you'll need to visit the Item Mall on the Website for your game and there may be a place to enter the code on one of the links. There should also be directions in the emails.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 17, 2012 10:20 pm

Re: How do I redeem codes that aeria gave to me

raveeehoang2 wrote:

If it's an e-pin for ap then go here billing buy ap, click e-pin, then enter in the e-pin or copy n paste it in the the box, then proceed each time. Then give aeria time to update it if not immediately done.

If it's for an ingame item, then you open up the game's item buy location and enter the code in there where it'll tell you too, then it'll mail you ingame the item.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

raveeehoang2

Rank 0
raveeehoang2
PostedAug 18, 2012 5:20 pm
aeria sent me 2 coupon codes and all the email said was click the "redeem" button to get your reward and when I do it brings me to the billing page but I can't find the coupon redemption part

edit:i did go to the item mall for my game but it said invalid key like wtf....

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedAug 18, 2012 5:48 pm
same idk.. those stuff doenst work for me as well

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 18, 2012 9:44 pm
raveeehoang2 wrote:
aeria sent me 2 coupon codes and all the email said was click the "redeem" button to get your reward and when I do it brings me to the billing page but I can't find the coupon redemption part

edit:i did go to the item mall for my game but it said invalid key like wtf....  

Ok, that makes sense. If it promises a bonus ap when you buy ap, then you will need to select the type of ap you wish to buy, then in the second screen it'll ask for any "promotional codes".

For an example to facilitate understanding and to make this fun, follow the following directions

1. Let's have everyone click this for billing

2. Go down to aeria fun card in the prepaid section

3. Click aeria fun card and then proceed, then in section 2 you will see something called "Have any gift cards, gift certificates or promotional claim codes?
Enter your coupon here:" which will be asking for a cp number code which you just copy and paste.

----------------------------------------------------

1. If it ever said e-pin for free ap, you will click this for billing

2. click e-pin and proceed

3. copy and paste e-pin code in the box and then proceed

Does that make it easier to understand rave and others?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

raveeehoang2

Rank 0
raveeehoang2
PostedAug 18, 2012 11:56 pm
ty this helped Very Happy

jmc0007

Rank 1
jmc0007
PostedAug 19, 2012 3:13 am
How are people getting these e-pin codes? Also what do they do, give you free AP?

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedAug 19, 2012 6:47 am
jmc0007 wrote:
How are people getting these e-pin codes? Also what do they do, give you free AP?  

There are a lot of E Pins given out as part of promotions and events. They give free AP.

There are also a lot of Coupons given out as well, they give extra AP with a purchase.

Occasionally a game will give out gift codes, which are redeemed on the game item mall for items.

Epins start with EP. Coupons start with CP. Gift Codes start with GR.

auronnewyork

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 8:54 pm   Last edited by auronnewyork on Nov 06, 2012 9:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total
hello (: i have recieved a CP coupon but both e-pin and gift card places didn't work T_T
where to put it then ? (:
it's a 500 ap coupon