youarcade19

Rank 0
youarcade19
PostedAug 16, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm coming back

again
I quit GF a few months ago because of arena issues and lack of end game content and stuff.

I wanted to get into a MMORPG anime again today and I downloaded Eden Eternal, played it for 5 minutes and quit.. I just couldn't stand it compared to GF. I decided to download GF again Smile

BUT I do got questions if anyone can answer them for me. Did they fix the PvP/Arena bugs? Also is there any new end game content?

I look forward to coming back honestly and thank you for any good answers, and sorry Eden fans, I just didn't like Eden..... at all...

Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedAug 16, 2012 10:30 pm
the level cap is now 90, got 5 new maps, 12 new world bosses. arena brackets 71+ are now

71-80 81-90. I suppose the dailies are fixed to my knowledge.

We have a free for all arena called Sprite King's Fight Club.

Several new titles. (titles now give status boosts)

Theres another class upgrade at 85 for each respectable class + several new skills upon upgrading.

Anything i missed out on refer to this thread

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:53 am
I can't remember, but is bit's removed in HF? .-.

If so that's also a bonus, so no more runners, if you didn't like that in PvP before xD. Also you can become a dragon... and something else in WSB is semi-new, well new to you I'd imagine, but NPC's are spawned to your aid, or something.. I forgot!! QQ!! Omg I am terrible at this.. Sorry, I am kind of leaving you cryptic messages lol.

If players don't like their teams, they will quit, which cancels out that current pvp match, so that hasn't really changed lol.

x

Stundor

Rank 4
Stundor
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:59 am
Mila.urlich wrote:
I can't remember, but is bit's removed in HF? .-.  

They were removed in all arenas, when coming out of your base you are given a stealth buff so that gives you time to move around a little from the base incase there is someone spawn camping.

Mila.urlich wrote:
and something else in WSB is semi-new  

The amount of points have been dropped from 500 down to 300. Which helps decrease the amount of time needed to win in White Sands.

fahimxD

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 12:29 pm
Quit after 5 mins LoL

youarcade19

Rank 0
youarcade19
PostedAug 17, 2012 2:56 pm
Okay I continued my old character Adderall who was level 34 on Quill. I miss this game. A lot more players then I remember too. I saw on a lot of things people afraid of this game dying but Quill certainly doesn't look like it's dying. Does anyone have a big nice guild I could get into on Quill? I need more friends.

And yeah, 5 minutes is all it took to make my mind on going back to GF haha

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedAug 17, 2012 3:38 pm
youarcade19 wrote:
Okay I continued my old character Adderall who was level 34 on Quill. I miss this game. A lot more players then I remember too. I saw on a lot of things people afraid of this game dying but Quill certainly doesn't look like it's dying. Does anyone have a big nice guild I could get into on Quill? I need more friends.

And yeah, 5 minutes is all it took to make my mind on going back to GF haha  

If you're looking for a guild you can look here to see if there's any you find interesting or you can try asking for one in-game since not all guilds post their recruitment on forums. Good luck and welcome back to GF. o/