azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedAug 15, 2012 9:41 am   Last edited by azureleaf777 on Aug 01, 2013 8:12 am. Edited 8 times in total

Aven Fame Calculator 1.3

Helps you calculate how much material and fame you need!
Hello everyone! So I noticed that Aven Fame is really hard to raise and hard to calculate. And that a lot of people are confused on how to raise their fame and how many materials they need to raise it. Having problems knowing when to stop farming a material and how many you need? Well, worry no more! I have calculated and formulated the fame and their material requirements so YOU don't need to do the Math!

If you don't already understand how Aven Fame works please visit these sites:

Okay! So here is the Link to the Calculator. It may look a bit confusing but it really is simple. Further below will be a guide on how to efficiently use this Calculator. Please read it beforehand if you don't already know. Also check out the Guidelines.

Check out a guide on how to efficiently use this Calculator!

Important Guidelines:
-Remember to input the correct numbers ONLY in the Red Boxes provided.
-This is a free shared Spreadsheet that is editable. Please do not use it for other purposes and please DO NOT change/remove/add new cells or disrupt the current cells. Some cells have special Formulas that are essential to the work of this Calculator.
-If there are already numbers that exist in the Red Boxes please delete ONLY the ones in the Red Boxes. The Other boxes may contain important Formulas.
-If there are any problems or any other concerns that happened to the Calculator please feel free to notify me. Also if you have any suggestions you may PM me as well.
-This calculator is copyrighted by me azureleaf777. By using this calculator spreasheet, you agree to not claim this as your own.

EDITS and UPDATES:

• added a new Fame level: 2001~4000 (purple calculator) [8/16/2012]
  • other free users have added Fame level: 4001~9000, 9001~16000, and 16000~25000. Thank you so much whoever you are!
  • Now you don't need to manually reduce all numbers and add 1 to the Multiplying Number!!! YAY! [7/30/13]

Thanks, and I hope this Calculator helps you guys! :D
Advertisement

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedAug 15, 2012 9:42 am   Last edited by azureleaf777 on Jul 30, 2013 6:37 pm. Edited 4 times in total

Guides on how to use the Aven Calculator [Updated 7/30/13]

Now without annoying Multiplying Numbers!

Aven Fame Calculator Guide: How to efficiently use.
1) The first decision you need to make is to decide which Aven Faction you want to gain Fame at the moment. You have 9 Factions to choose from. Visit them at Aven; you will need some information from them.

In my Example, let's choose the Arcanum Association.

2) In the Aven Fame Calculator, search for the Fame level that associates with yours. Because for each fame level there is a different Calculator. For my Example, let's say that my current Arcanum Association Fame is 150. Therefore I need to use the blue calculator (fame:101~400) and not the green one.

3) Once you have chosen the correct Fame level, decide whether you would want to use Materials (which can be gained from Farming,Mining, and Summoning) or use the Monster Essence (Terrified Thoughts, Foolish Thoughts, Angry Thoughts, etc.). Use the correct Section according to your choice.

Using the Calculator:

Easy Steps:
1) In the first Red Box, input the amount of Fame you currently have at your chosen Faction. Let's input 150 in this example.
2) Question two is asking how much materials are needed to contribute its respective Fame. It may be 10, 20, or 50.
Let's check again. The Arcanum Association needs 20 of each material to contribute a certain amout of Fame. Therefore, let's input 20 in the Red Box.
3) Well, we don't need to do step number three anymore because now the calculator does it for you with the new update! AMAZING!

After correctly inputting the right numbers in the Red Boxes, your results should Show!

How to Read Your Results

-Number of Materials Needed: is how many materials you need to give to get into the next Fame level. In my example: I would need to contribute Entangled Energy x100 to the Arcanum Association to proceed to the next Fame level.
-Amount of Fame you will contribute: this is how much Fame you will give by contributing those materials. In this case, I would have contributed 275 Fame to the Arcanum Association if I give them Entangled Energy x100.
-Total Fame you will have: this is the amount of Fame you will have after contributing the materials.

WARNING: if the Total Fame shown doesn't exceed the Fame level you are in, the numbers inputted or the Calculations are wrong! (In my case, 425 was over the 101~400 level so the calculations were correct!). Please redo and recheck the red boxes if it happens to you.

Credits:
-to those who helped me Beta Test the calculator. (sorry I forgot everyone's forum name)
-the Arcanum Association Icon was taken from Eden Eternal Wiki
-the Arcanum Association Fame requirement list was taken from an Aven Fame Guide
-to the passionate users who improved the calculator in the past, the current present. and those who will improve it in the future. Even though I stated not to edit it but they did a lot of good updates. Thank you Very Happy

edoksd

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome!, thx for the calculator and guide, good job there Very Happy

Merushii

Rank 3
Merushii
PostedAug 15, 2012 10:35 pm
As I mentioned before, this is simply amazing, Azure. This will help many, I'm sure! <3

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedJul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

NEW UPDATE FROM AUTHOR! Aven Fame Calculator 1.3 is here!

7/30/13
With the new update, now you DON'T NEED to do the math for the Multiplying number anymore! Thanks to Pre-calculus and new formulas, your Eden Eternal fame raising should go easier than before! SO go ahead! Visit Aven and pop-up this calculator and voila! It will be easier and more convenient!

azureleaf777

Rank 1
azureleaf777
PostedOct 31, 2013 9:05 am

AVEN FAME CALCULATOR SURVEY!

10/31/13
Hello Eden community! I see many people using the calculator but I would appreciate some feedback from you guys! Below is a very short survey about the Aven Fame Calculator. I would like to see if you guys really find this calculator useful for your gaming experience! Your feedback contribution can help me see things from the community and may improve the Aven Fame Calculator experience!

So please take time for this survey. I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you so much for choosing Aven Fame Calculator! ~azureleaf777