shiroyohime

Rank 1
shiroyohime
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:16 pm
dualheart24 wrote:
liek really c'mon how hard is it to get a alt to lvl 51?
omg sooo much effort right? lvl 1-51 = not even a day man thats soo hard to do.

yea good job Vinz u can power level an alt to 51 in a day man thats so hard..  

you do realize that the rewards for lvl 51 are crappy and nt? i mean yeah if you can pa level 4 chars w/i 15 hrs, you might as well sell dungeon leech and earn something more worthy for that much waste of time.
Advertisement

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:16 pm
get on your main account kid. or is it that bad that you need to hide your true forum account.

i got many characters thank you though.
i have a lvl 70
2 lvl 60's
4 lvl 50+
8 lvl 40's

and thats just on one server

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:17 pm
shiroyohime wrote:
dualheart24 wrote:
liek really c'mon how hard is it to get a alt to lvl 51?
omg sooo much effort right? lvl 1-51 = not even a day man thats soo hard to do.

yea good job Vinz u can power level an alt to 51 in a day man thats so hard..  

you do realize that the rewards for lvl 51 are crappy and nt? i mean yeah if you can pa level 4 chars w/i 15 hrs, you might as well sell dungeon leech and earn something more worthy for that much waste of time.  

it was a figure of speech, just an example on how easy it is to power level

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:18 pm
eh?

GmRomeu wrote:
I will answer several people:

Q1-is it ok to have one account doing sprite assistance and another lower account sitting by a tele both being in the same party >>> aka is plvling an alt ok?

A-Yes as long as it is on a Map that the character is allowed to be there (mainly due to level restriction) and that you keep an eye on being DC (banned for botting) if you do get banned have the SS to submit the appeal as I described it should be ok.

Q2 - Can you kill any kind of boss using 2 chars, one of which is on auto-attack?

A- As long as it is not using a third party program. (such as bot or macro)

Q3 - Can you power-level your alt in NC or any other map, using main char to kill and afking the alt?

A- see above (Q1)

Q4 - Can you have alts sit in dungeon?

A- see above(Q1)

Q5 - Can a lover alt be used to get buffs before entering a dungeon/arena?

A- see above(Q1)

Q6 - Can you run WR for your alt using your main for killing?

A- see above(Q1)

Q7 - Am I allowed to bot on 1 client while having the other idling on a different map? I have close friends in 2 guilds and with this new rule you are forcing me to pick between them.

A- see above(Q1) Remember that Account sharing is not allowed, and yes it is a bannable offense.

Q8 - Only one real question. Why the focus on dual clienting now when it has been going on since the start and everything else requires attention?

A- We are not focusing in dual client at the moment. We had an issue, and one of the new GMs was not aware of the rules we have in dual client so there was a mistake in the information presented, and this post is simply to have a more official and written data for people.

Q9 - does the arena exploit rule also apply to GW?

A- Yes it applies to anywhere where PvP is activated. (aka: anywhere u can kill someone not duel) Of course when i monitor GW I don't usually check for this as it was never presented to me as a major issue. But I will be willing to discuss this.

Q10- So say in white ruins to kill the last boss I need to bot to kill it that means its illegal/ban able if say I needed a low level an Alt to kill say the drakes. I will be banned for doing this? I am sorry my english is not great. These terms you are using in the post confuse me.

A- Please note that there is a difference between BOTTING and SPRITE ASSISTANCE. If you are botting you will be punished, but if you are using sprite assistant is ok as I mentioned in the original post.

Q11- Is it bannable to log in an character and make a party then log out? just for doing wcm solo?

A- It is not bannable to solo a dungeon unless you exploit.

Q12- And in the case i get banned how do i get it removed? i mean i'll not be online on both, only in one of'em so i'll not be able to take any SS from the offline character.

A- I don't think this will ever be an issue but I would just take the SS of the one that you do have because we can see that the party member is offline. As you know we can check the log in and out times so that we can confirm the story.

Q13- yet the problem now is the system can auto ban you??? just cause youre playing on 2 of your characters?

A- Nothing changed we always had this system. We have been trying to add the auto ban system, but as the GSs that have been working with me on this know there are many innocent people being flagged, and that is why it was brought up. So the auto ban will only be implemented after the tool is at least mostly corrected, having this post teaching people how to ban appeal is just to let people know they can appeal it if you get wrongly banned, and how to do it.

Q14 - This whole auto-ban thing seems like a real waste of manpower.

A- Unfortunately I am not allowed to give details on this issue, but please note that the manpower required to keep gold spammers from spamming u with pms is not easy. For old school players they know how bad it is without this tool. After the auto-ban was implemented i guarantee players felt the difference on the amount of gold spam and mail they receive.

Q15- I believe this "auto-ban" thing had been running all along , it happened to me a couple of times last year, or at least that's what they told me in the e-mail that it was, but by being cooperative and patient, my accounts got unblocked.

A- That is correct but it was not auto at that point we just get a list of flagged players and manually took care of them and any legit player would let us know we would investigate.

Q16- How About Using 2 computer ? then both char afk at town bubbling for rep? or using your alt to buffs your self when your doing dungeon?thats bannable using 2 computer?

A- 2 PCs is tricky as most people in the network share the same IP that's why we have so many issues with cyber cafes. But if you do get banned follow the ban appeal I mentioned for botting and you should be fine.

I hope that answered everyone, sorry if i missed something.  

Might wanna read up Ichi

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

sanka_rhea

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:22 pm
1. You know full well what the ToS states and you still resorted in abusing it? Smart way to be banned.

2. Prizes on tiers 31-51 are not really that of a help to the highbie only a couple of vanities and non-trade items.

3. who in the right mind would Plvl alts to 71? too much work. probably some highbie who got bored because arena isnt starting.

4. [quote="cdo141"]

In the end, there is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. There will always people who try to walk on the edge of the law and exploit for themselves. As long as you have fun of your own and ignore such people, you should be able to enjoy the event. The rewards don't contain anything game-breaking anyway.  
we need more players with this kind of mindset, less QQ. more Smile)

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:23 pm
annsachd wrote:
eh?

GmRomeu wrote:

Q1-is it ok to have one account doing sprite assistance and another lower account sitting by a tele both being in the same party >>> aka is plvling an alt ok?

A-Yes as long as it is on a Map that the character is allowed to be there (mainly due to level restriction) and that you keep an eye on being DC (banned for botting) if you do get banned have the SS to submit the appeal as I described it should be ok.

Q2 - Can you kill any kind of boss using 2 chars, one of which is on auto-attack?

Q3 - Can you power-level your alt in NC or any other map, using main char to kill and afking the alt?

A- see above (Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

Q7 - Am I allowed to bot on 1 client while having the other idling on a different map? I have close friends in 2 guilds and with this new rule you are forcing me to pick between them.

A- see above(Q1) Remember that Account sharing is not allowed, and yes it is a bannable offense.

Q8 - Only one real question. Why the focus on dual clienting now when it has been going on since the start and everything else requires attention?

A- We are not focusing in dual client at the moment. We had an issue, and one of the new GMs was not aware of the rules we have in dual client so there was a mistake in the information presented, and this post is simply to have a more official and written data for people.

A- Yes it applies to anywhere where PvP is activated. (aka: anywhere u can kill someone not duel) Of course when i monitor GW I don't usually check for this as it was never presented to me as a major issue. But I will be willing to discuss this.

Q10- So say in white ruins to kill the last boss I need to bot to kill it that means its illegal/ban able if say I needed a low level an Alt to kill say the drakes. I will be banned for doing this? I am sorry my english is not great. These terms you are using in the post confuse me.

A- Please note that there is a difference between BOTTING and SPRITE ASSISTANCE. If you are botting you will be punished, but if you are using sprite assistant is ok as I mentioned in the original post.

Q11- Is it bannable to log in an character and make a party then log out? just for doing wcm solo?

Q12- And in the case i get banned how do i get it removed? i mean i'll not be online on both, only in one of'em so i'll not be able to take any SS from the offline character.

A- I don't think this will ever be an issue but I would just take the SS of the one that you do have because we can see that the party member is offline. As you know we can check the log in and out times so that we can confirm the story.

Q13- yet the problem now is the system can auto ban you??? just cause youre playing on 2 of your characters?

A- Nothing changed we always had this system. We have been trying to add the auto ban system, but as the GSs that have been working with me on this know there are many innocent people being flagged, and that is why it was brought up. So the auto ban will only be implemented after the tool is at least mostly corrected, having this post teaching people how to ban appeal is just to let people know they can appeal it if you get wrongly banned, and how to do it.

A- Unfortunately I am not allowed to give details on this issue, but please note that the manpower required to keep gold spammers from spamming u with pms is not easy. For old school players they know how bad it is without this tool. After the auto-ban was implemented i guarantee players felt the difference on the amount of gold spam and mail they receive.

Q15- I believe this "auto-ban" thing had been running all along , it happened to me a couple of times last year, or at least that's what they told me in the e-mail that it was, but by being cooperative and patient, my accounts got unblocked.

A- That is correct but it was not auto at that point we just get a list of flagged players and manually took care of them and any legit player would let us know we would investigate.

Q16- How About Using 2 computer ? then both char afk at town bubbling for rep? or using your alt to buffs your self when your doing dungeon?thats bannable using 2 computer?

A- 2 PCs is tricky as most people in the network share the same IP that's why we have so many issues with cyber cafes. But if you do get banned follow the ban appeal I mentioned for botting and you should be fine.

Might wanna read up Ichi  

none of those questions answer why i got banned katie.

cdo141

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:26 pm   Last edited by cdo141 on Aug 14, 2012 11:35 pm. Edited 1 time in total
dualheart24 wrote:
annsachd wrote:
eh?

GmRomeu wrote:

A- see above (Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

A- see above(Q1)

Might wanna read up Ichi  

none of those questions answer why i got banned  

Q4 - It is ok to have alts sit in dungeons if it's you who play your chars.

annsachd

Rank 1
annsachd
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:27 pm
I would appreciate it if you remove my name from your post. ;o Thank you in advance

Like an EMP "go play Solitaire it requires no skill or emotion to play"

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:33 pm
annsachd wrote:
I would appreciate it if you remove my name from your post. ;o Thank you in advance  

why should i listen to you? cuz ur one of the high lvls? cuz you think jsut cuz ur a high lvl you can start asking for demands?

some people might show respect cuz ur a high lvl but not me. and me honestly i dont care bout earning respect its a game. i got all the respect i need in real life. so i could care less

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:35 pm
you shouldnt be throwing your name around on world chat if you dont want it to be on forums.. Smile