dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Fail level up Event

So i have a Question about this level up event..
is this event about seeing who can level the fastest by actually doing quests and dungeons?
or
is it to see who can get power leveled the Quickest in Auris Bay?

because i was in Auris Bay a few minutes ago and there are like level 20's 30's 40's 50's here like seriously what a fail level up event.

i thought we were supposed to get recognized for all our hard work. not recognized because we can power level a low character in a level 70+ map

Advertisement

Economist_X

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Economist_X
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:12 pm
Then report them.

They might receive something, but it won't be prizes for participation.

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:15 pm
so i was thinking to actually show that we are leveling up and actually doing it our selves and not by power leveling we should show this screen. we should show our Faction Reputation and our sprite Reputation. this is the only way i see we can show we are actually trying to level on our own.

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Economist_X wrote:
Then report them.

They might receive something, but it won't be prizes for participation.  

why should i bother reporting this is just a Fail event in general and no one seems to care about actually doing the leveling. why not just make Bodor / quill like Gaia since they dont wanna do all the work of leveling up making gears.

cdo141

Rank 0
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

because i was in Auris Bay a few minutes ago and there are like level 20's 30's 40's 50's here like seriously what a fail level up event.  

Auris Bay is not a Deepfathom map so it's not possible to report them.

As to your saying that this is a failed event. I would say it's flawed (as with most things in life). It's in no way failed.

Plvling means you still have to do the work by yourself. So the only exploitation I can see is for a highbie to plvl several alts to the lower lvl tiers and receive multiples rewards. This is a downside of the event that I admit it is hard to prevent.

Other than that, if the highbies actually plvl 1 or 2 alts to high lvl (after tier 3-4 and such) then I'd say let them have the rewards since they did spend efforts. Rag did carefully design the tiers so the rewards get progressively better and are scaled to the lvl of the tier.

In the end, there is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. There will always people who try to walk on the edge of the law and exploit for themselves. As long as you have fun of your own and ignore such people, you should be able to enjoy the event. The rewards don't contain anything game-breaking anyway.

Like a shooting star, you entered my life.

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:33 pm
who ever came up with this event could have put a little more thought into it.

if it was up to me i would change the rules.
continue the rules as they are but at every tier show how much your reputation has gone up too.
if you been power leveled it wont show any reputation. i know at level 40 i have 16k kaslow jale and llya rep.

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:36 pm
cdo141 wrote:

Auris Bay is not a Deepfathom map so it's not possible to report them.

As to your saying that this is a failed event. I would say it's flawed (as with most things in life). It's in no way failed.

Plvling means you still have to do the work by yourself. So the only exploitation I can see is for a highbie to plvl several alts to the lower lvl tiers and receive multiples rewards. This is a downside of the event that I admit it is hard to prevent.

Other than that, if the highbies actually plvl 1 or 2 alts to high lvl (after tier 3-4 and such) then I'd say let them have the rewards since they did spend efforts. Rag did carefully design the tiers so the rewards get progressively better and are scaled to the lvl of the tier.

In the end, there is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. There will always people who try to walk on the edge of the law and exploit for themselves. As long as you have fun of your own and ignore such people, you should be able to enjoy the event. The rewards don't contain anything game-breaking anyway.  

funny how you reply here since your one of the people plvling an alt. not very smart i mean i know your a GS an all but i thoguht GS's were suppose to set an example to not exploit the game. instead your saying exploits are ok.. very smart Smile

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:39 pm
So you're suggesting that whoever does pure grinding rather than slowly level up with quests gets no rewards too? Every way you plan the event, it will be flawed. Rag did it in the most favourable way, the event started, screenshots have been sent in, he can't just stop it or suddenly change it now.

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:40 pm
liek really c'mon how hard is it to get a alt to lvl 51?
omg sooo much effort right? lvl 1-51 = not even a day man thats soo hard to do.

yea good job Vinz u can power level an alt to 51 in a day man thats so hard..

dualheart24

Rank 0
dualheart24
PostedAug 14, 2012 10:41 pm
freemclays wrote:
So you're suggesting that whoever does pure grinding rather than slowly level up with quests gets no rewards too? Every way you plan the event, it will be flawed. Rag did it in the most favourable way, the event started, screenshots have been sent in, he can't just stop it or suddenly change it now.  

never said stop the event i just said add an extra screen in the screenshot. add the reputation screen in it thats all im saying..