lostaccountwtf

Rank 0
PostedSep 10, 2012 7:53 am
MrYoti33 wrote:
Freedom Granade A
Freedom Granade B
NONE OF THEM ARE SMOKE IF AM NO MISTAKING Very Happy  

Hi Yoti, the max rank with freedom nades here Very Happy (Lightsho0t)
I like how everyone's still talking about my discovery Very Happy
But come on, what game company adds stuff to their game and keeps it invisible in the shop?
When i search through the item IDs im always a little bit confused about all these items which are never (or just for some weeks) shown in the game but they are still there.
I found all these still addable items in only 2 hours:
Rudolf Winter cap (Christmas 2010)
Rudolf EG08 Gloves (Christmas 2010)
Ignis Skythe (maybe wrong spelled)
USA Mask
Freedom Nades A/B
1000s of gun skins for the last slot in the gun modification (Unable to add them)
and also 1000000000000s of never used items like chainsaws, a longer shovel, millions of gun textures for almost every existing gun. So just my question: WHY CAN'T WE USE ALL THAT COOL **** WITHOUT HACKING IT? I WANT TO USE THIS P90 INGAME: (Original AVA Gun textures)
And how about some camo guns like a blue camo R4

There is so much stuff and if i go to the game shop i just see standart **** guns which are like 4 years old and some items which are like 4 years old in kava but nothing really new!
BTW Why are there only new USA items added like this?:

I would like to see EU items instead!
Advertisement

PauIMorris

Rank 0
PauIMorris
PostedSep 10, 2012 9:25 am
Us players we are meddling in things we should not. The gunadders is a Aeria problem and not ours, a skin no make lethal a weapon, only beautifies. A mask does not make a player more dangerous. Aeria should measure the impact of this on its trade policies, not us mere free players and some that do not buying a single AP to support the company.

In all games since 2000 always change the skin to all elements of the game. There are entire sites dedicated to this, for example GTA San Andreas, Rockstar never objected to such changes. It is also a way to involve the community. An event would be great to choose the best skins.

Enjoy the game!
Very Happy

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:01 pm
lostaccountwtf wrote:
MrYoti33 wrote:
Freedom Granade A
Freedom Granade B
NONE OF THEM ARE SMOKE IF AM NO MISTAKING Very Happy  

Hi Yoti, the max rank with freedom nades here Very Happy (Lightsho0t)
I like how everyone's still talking about my discovery Very Happy
But come on, what game company adds stuff to their game and keeps it invisible in the shop?
When i search through the item IDs im always a little bit confused about all these items which are never (or just for some weeks) shown in the game but they are still there.
I found all these still addable items in only 2 hours:
Rudolf Winter cap (Christmas 2010)
Rudolf EG08 Gloves (Christmas 2010)
Ignis Skythe (maybe wrong spelled)
USA Mask
Freedom Nades A/B
1000s of gun skins for the last slot in the gun modification (Unable to add them)
and also 1000000000000s of never used items like chainsaws, a longer shovel, millions of gun textures for almost every existing gun. So just my question: WHY CAN'T WE USE ALL THAT COOL **** WITHOUT HACKING IT? I WANT TO USE THIS P90 INGAME: (Original AVA Gun textures)
And how about some camo guns like a blue camo R4

There is so much stuff and if i go to the game shop i just see standart **** guns which are like 4 years old and some items which are like 4 years old in kava but nothing really new!
BTW Why are there only new USA items added like this?:

I would like to see EU items instead!  

enjoy the ban?

PauIMorris

Rank 0
PauIMorris
PostedSep 10, 2012 12:43 pm
Nothing is perfect and there will always be someone who finds the flaw and exploit.
For more reports, more trouble for Aeria and all for a skin or a mask.

"The wise man knows everything but can not say anything."

I not think on hacks, I think about who is behind them.