Author Message

cmendonc2

Rank 3
cmendonc2
Joined
28 Apr 2012
Posts
1388
Location
United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:27 pm   Last edited by cmendonc2 on Aug 14, 2012 6:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Freedom Grenade?

So my bro was spectating a some guy in the coop channel and he was a gun adder, but had a nade with the US flag on it?!?!


when this get released?


EDIT: screenshot somewhere below
Advertisement

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Re: Freedom Grenade?

cmendonc2 wrote:
So my bro was spectating a some guy in the coop channel and he was a gun adder, but had a nade with the US flag on it?!?!


when this get released?  


well, it's only available using the Gun Add hack.

I doubt it's going to be released anytime in the near future.

Rayttek

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jul 2012
Posts
129
Location
Poland
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:36 pm
Naic Aeria. Your new item can be added before its release...

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedAug 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: Freedom Grenade?

cmendonc2 wrote:
So my bro was spectating a some guy in the coop channel and he was a gun adder, but had a nade with the US flag on it?!?!


when this get released?  
Today

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
Joined
01 Apr 2012
Posts
547
Location
Somewhere in the United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 6:17 pm
ok, im cmend's bro and u have got to see this...

cmendonc2

Rank 3
cmendonc2
Joined
28 Apr 2012
Posts
1388
Location
United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 6:19 pm
i think its a reskinned choco nade

La_Folie

Rank 0
Joined
09 Jul 2012
Posts
67
Location
United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 6:25 pm
bmendonc wrote:
ok, im cmend's bro and u have got to see this...
 


Wait... there are two freedom themed nades?

One smoke and one nade?

Also, I played a game of Beginz with you.

IGN: NeedlePin

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedAug 14, 2012 7:25 pm
La_Folie wrote:
bmendonc wrote:
ok, im cmend's bro and u have got to see this...
 


Wait... there are two freedom themed nades?

One smoke and one nade?

Also, I played a game of Beginz with you.  

cmendonc2

Rank 3
cmendonc2
Joined
28 Apr 2012
Posts
1388
Location
United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 7:27 pm
Rayttek wrote:
Naic Aeria. Your new item can be added before its release...  


Seems legit

leeness wrote:

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
4423
Location
Miami FL , United States
PostedAug 14, 2012 9:53 pm
Freedom Granade A
Freedom Granade B
NONE OF THEM ARE SMOKE IF AM NO MISTAKING Very Happy

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: