ificouldfly

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2012 7:45 am   Last edited by ificouldfly on Aug 26, 2012 8:02 am. Edited 1 time in total

xpto

nap violation
SS of xpto destroying rare node of mine, after i destroyed some of his tps doing daily (he didnt even have any worthy ships in, but anyway).... i had that node for over 10 days (single rare node as nap terms state) so it couldnt be an accident.... now since he took "justice" on his own hands and decided to break my node if he doesnt get get 2nd offence i will take "justice" on my own hands as he did... 1st offence for destroying a rare node, and 2nd for reacting on his own... ofc no mail of explanation... if u dont care i dont care either, am sick of reporting offences... is it so hard to keep nap??
Advertisement

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2012 7:57 am

About punishment
Rare tp are protect by NAP term, So when i see Moonrise SS, xpto have launch attack.
We have punishment for that no?
I wait to see the result

Mugen

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 26, 2012 12:11 pm
rare are protected 1 per person, so let me find out why he attacked it.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ificouldfly

Rank 0
PostedAug 26, 2012 2:31 pm
when u do let me know as well cos i still dont know why... it was probably to get back at me cos i killed his tps doing daily....i am expecting an explanation and not just a "sorry for the attack" like nothing happened.. if that's the case i'll start killing rare nodes then say a sry and we are all good...

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 28, 2012 2:12 pm
[img]http://prntscr.com/ekdjz/edit[/img]

It should be settled now.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

ErwanT_95729

Rank 0
PostedAug 29, 2012 4:36 pm

Hello !

About Pharos and my Jacot Corsair
I wait your decision....

Wink
Mugen

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 30, 2012 3:22 am
still trying to get an answer mugen

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 30, 2012 1:08 pm
this was his reply.

"for a loss? that's some bs esp since it was an accident and he parked his col right near mine... considering i've been hit several times and never took action cause they lost I will not accept it. "

He said he'll post screen shots later to prove his point.

ThePharos

Rank 0
PostedAug 30, 2012 2:25 pm
I usually don't care or post (I login through another site) but since someone wanted to complain here yah go. I get daily issues with corsair "accidents" many loose and we move on. I watch as i go in and as it hits. RARELY do i ever have an issue. The time in question with Mugen my internet crashed on me for most of the day. When I got on I noticed I lost and moved on with things.

http://prntscr.com/eov99

As you can see i had considerable loss on it so back off.

Also here's one from today. They lost and didn't do much damage. So honestly don't care but since I'm being told to post em all I'm going to so here yah go on that:

http://prntscr.com/eoun5

I will start posting all of my collisions here. I don't care what is done about them if they are losses as most people do.

And FYI you moved right near me there and i usually time out things so i'm not hitting areas when peak times are for others. So an accident was very likely to occur with you doing that.

ThePharos

Rank 0
PostedAug 31, 2012 1:37 pm
My daily post:

http://prntscr.com/eqvke