dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedAug 14, 2012 3:11 pm

NAP violations

for all NAP violations no matter what alliance you're in
a screen shot of a farm hit by natalie on me today after terms were set about no farms between KoA and GE.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 16, 2012 12:45 pm   Last edited by Oberonu on Aug 16, 2012 12:57 pm. Edited 1 time in total
--------------------------------------------------

and he is gonna be sat at with my newbs for res bonus;)

from woogie
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Flash had full rights to retaliate against woogie, therefore any actions woogie takes to retaliate will be considered an act of war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
From flash

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 16, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: NAP violations

for all NAP violations no matter what alliance you're in
dagon51777 wrote:
a screen shot of a farm hit by natalie on me today after terms were set about no farms between KoA and GE.

mail me ingame so that we can figure out when the punishment will be enforced

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 16, 2012 12:57 pm
I am obviously missing a bunch of nap violation reports from everyone's side and getting with kissmy as to what exactly was and was not agreed to. All nap violations will be reported here from now on so that the matter of violations are open to all and fair.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

wanwaar

Rank 0
PostedAug 16, 2012 4:36 pm

NAP violation

violation on corsair
I was disappointed to lose my bcs on a corsair I had taken . I appreciate this sort of thing is bound to happen but this is the second time. Please bear with me if I am messing up putting images up

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 16, 2012 6:40 pm
Mrmonkey, you can hit flash's colonies to break it trade route, but was told under terms could not sit him yet

mystermyne

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2012 11:57 am
Oberonu wrote:
Mrmonkey, you can hit flash's colonies to break it trade route, but was told under terms could not sit him yet  

Less then 12 hours you have, so better hurry up Smile

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 17, 2012 3:59 pm
tech they get the whole day to do it and the date aint set until ob and kissmy decide upon as to stop members from taking punishment into their own hands Smile

ificouldfly

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 2:34 pm
since this forum started 3-4 days after nap terms were agreed i thought to overlook past offences but i see some ppl dont know respect.. rules apply for both sides so here is nattalie offence.. if more SS are needed i have my file rdy to upload...

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 18, 2012 3:29 pm
make sure to mail natalie as to why and what's going on please when it's done.