slayerevil999

Rank 0
slayerevil999
PostedAug 14, 2012 11:27 am

Game Dc Cause of GameGuard? Solve :)

GameGuard Closes The Game For you
Having Problems With GameGuard And It Dc You out of game everywhile?
Heres You two Solves :
Solve 1 : http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1627173 <-- if you havent tried this thread Please try it before going to Solve 2 the steps are in the thread (Note: Make sure to delete all the files in binaries And replace it with the new one )

To Reach the Binaries : --> My Computer -> Local Disk (C) -> AeriaGames -> AVA -> Binaries -> (Delete Everything in that folder )
---------------------------------------------------------------
Solve 2 : http://www.piriform.com/CCLEANER <--- Download CCleaner and run it on your computer to remove the unnesscary files that closes the Game For you (Approved from a friend Recently )

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Give me Heads up if this worked for you and if not also post here . Good Luck Smile
Advertisement

nguy3111

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 2:26 pm
Can you be more specific of what files to remove?

PS: I guess these GG errors happen to win7 only.

CollToirex

Rank 0
CollToirex
PostedAug 18, 2012 4:27 pm
nguy3111 wrote:
Can you be more specific of what files to remove?

PS: I guess these GG errors happen to win7 only.  

He mean to delete the Binaries folder itself.

Don't worry as soon as you click "Game Start" the launcher will download it again and update the files.

nguy3111

Rank 0
PostedAug 18, 2012 4:45 pm
I just tried Solve 1, but then the game wouldn't start as a message box popped out with series of numbers and letters. The only thing that I can recognize is the file AVA.exe. Maybe it has sth to do with this. Btw, what I meant in my prev post is what files to remove when using CCleaner.

CollToirex

Rank 0
CollToirex
PostedAug 19, 2012 8:12 am
nguy3111 wrote:
I just tried Solve 1, but then the game wouldn't start as a message box popped out with series of numbers and letters. The only thing that I can recognize is the file AVA.exe. Maybe it has sth to do with this. Btw, what I meant in my prev post is what files to remove when using CCleaner.  

When you delete Binaries folder, you should only update from Aeria servers, so that you get original non-edited files from the servers.

About CCleaner, the presets which comes with it, should be fine.

The most important ones would be Temporary files.