my nub assasin doing his ws 31-40

~Kira072, "The Beater" AB(Assassin+BlackSwordsman)~
Advertisement

xcrimsonshadowx

Rank 0
xcrimsonshadowx
PostedAug 14, 2012 12:16 pm
Wrong server~
Actually you're posting it on all 3 sub forums? Nobody on quill cares what you did on gaia. o.o

amancr17

Rank 0
PostedAug 15, 2012 6:09 am
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:
Wrong server~
Actually you're posting it on all 3 sub forums? Nobody on quill cares what you did on gaia. o.o  

if nobody care what GAIA player did obviously they dont know about GAIA player go to Quil and owned u guys.

when people in QUILL so BUSY killing monster and lvling their character, we GAIA player busy doing PVP all day long . It is different when u killing monster and killing player. yep, sucx to be u.

pawned

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 15, 2012 7:45 am
@amancr. How amusing, so your claiming that Gaia players are better than everyone else? Seems like an egocentric statement to me. As far as Im aware, your statement about Quill players simply leveling all day is bogus, Quills pvp is fairly active from my experience, so bang goes that statement... :/

Posted By Aeria Mobile

xcrimsonshadowx

Rank 0
xcrimsonshadowx
PostedAug 15, 2012 1:24 pm
@ amancr17 Had a hard time understanding what you were saying but I think you're saying gaia is so much better than quill? How do you know? Did they add cross server pvp? Also wasn't your server dead lol? And yeah we kill monster because we want to level and cap ofc, we are the newest server after all, not that many people who managed to level above 80 plus we can't afk grind. ;p

And yeah your post pawned me. Not because you were right/wrong but because of your awesome way of trying to prove something with so few words.

Now unless you make a char on quill don't post gaia vids/talk how awesome gaia is in quill's sub forum. You have your own, did you knew that?

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedAug 15, 2012 2:18 pm
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:
Wrong server~

mwahaha,just promoting. ty for commnt

Kira071

Rank 2
Kira071
PostedAug 15, 2012 2:18 pm
amancr17 wrote:
xcrimsonshadowx wrote:
Wrong server~

if nobody care what GAIA player did obviously they dont know about GAIA player go to Quil and owned u guys.

when people in QUILL so BUSY killing monster and lvling their character, we GAIA player busy doing PVP all day long . It is different when u killing monster and killing player. yep, sucx to be u.

pawned  

lolololol

FreeFallen

Rank 0
FreeFallen
`- - > Famda and Neko Paradise, Philippines
PostedOct 30, 2012 9:20 am
Meh, I know this sin, usually sees him when I'm trying to pvp with my charas ei o.oa

Anyways, this is a free forum, after all, if no one cares, maybe some are concerned ei \m/

^ That was another freakin fammin flippin nonsense line ei -,-