TheAzureMugetsu

Rank 0
TheAzureMugetsu
PostedAug 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Search for a guild

A little bit about me:

-| Level 57 Sage, been playing roughly 2 weeks.
-| I'm always talking, helps grinding/questing fly by quicker.
-| Willing to drop what I'm doing to help anyone with anything.
-| I'm not particularly a PVP'er. I'm only here for the fun side not the competition.
-| I'll do guild quests regularly.
-| Very active, (Broke my leg) So I can't do much sept game. ;]
-| Friendly and easy to get along with.
-| Strong REP'er. I don't level and leave like most people.

What am I looking for?

Basically a chatty, lively, friendly place. Normally I wake up, login and find myself kicked. I have a crude sense of humour, I'm blunt aswell which people don't like.. so.

But yeah, that's me & what I'm looking for. I'll be a loyal candidate to any guild who are willing to accept me.

Leave a reply or contact me in game.

-| IGN - TheMugetsu
Thank you for reading.
Advertisement

xzavon

Rank 0
xzavon
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:26 pm
Saints xP fun active and friendly just ignore cruel lol and you'll love it here bro gotta love the help/leeches we do when we are not busy with our own dungeons/parties lvl range 40-70

IGN-xzavon

Playing in Aura Kingdom when it comes out find me over <a>there</a>

KurysFlame

Rank 3
KurysFlame
PostedAug 13, 2012 8:52 pm
Think I've seen you around before. ^^ If you want to join TwinLotus, feel free to ask. We're lvl 6 and while there are slow times occasionally (mainly due to timezones), we have a good number of regulars and will have more soon as summer is over with. While a few don't talk much, we love conversation and so far I don't know of anyone BladeAngel (guild leader) has kicked. As for crude humor, I'm likely the one who will mind most, and that I keep that to myself. I think all guilds have their share of it. All I'd ask is that you back up your bluntness so no one thinks they got slapped for no reason.

As you can see, at least one member already is a bit overly talkative... but I'm sure we wouldn't mind another!

lvls roughly 30-75

"Radical Edward's profile is a seven foot tall ex-basketball pro Hindu guru drag-queen alien." ―Jet Black