0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedAug 13, 2012 1:24 am

Mercenary Members

Please read.
I have been in Mercenary for not a week but a few days and I have been removed from the clan. Have I done anything wrong?

The first person to meet in game was Hangover. We had a friendly discussion about kd/r and the types of modes the clan regularly play. I had just recently purchased the new Reinhard S.E for 7k Ap as a package. This was my first time using a S.E character and I have had great experiences and raised my kd/r. He has mentioned that the clan plays classic modes and less wolf modes and I agreed to his idea and starting to raise my headshot percentage. I am a really good sniper but sometimes in a tough spot I rather body shot kill instead of taking a chance aiming for the head and miss, not wanting my kd/r to go down.

I have a huge sense of pride just being in the clan having "Mercenary" above my name is an honor. The glory of being recognized as a "great" player in Mercenary. I am not much of a clan war guy because of time, school, and my parents. Maybe the next summer I can clan war. At the moment kd/r is prior to me then headshot percentage. If nescessary I will raise the headshot percentage to become apart of Mercenary again. I have been wolfing alot lately because of the items expiration duration of Reinhard. I realize that headshots and being high ranked is very important to Mercenary reputation.

To me, Mercenary is not just an Icon, clan, but a family. The positivity and brothership is outstanding.

Please recruit me again and re- approve my application.

Thank you, brothers.

0ttomen kd/r 5.04 If i recall 9% Hs, this will go up.
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedAug 13, 2012 3:59 am
I wouldn't be sure why you were removed, but seeing as Big is the master, there is probably a valid reason. I would talk to him and ask him what you need to do in order to rejoin. Nice Work on the post though Smile

Noobszle

Rank 2
PostedAug 13, 2012 4:53 am
Did u make BIG cry?

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedAug 13, 2012 4:56 am
coduxs wrote:
I wouldn't be sure why you were removed, but seeing as Big is the master, there is probably a valid reason. I would talk to him and ask him what you need to do in order to rejoin. Nice Work on the post though Smile  

0ttomen wrote:

I realize that headshots and being high ranked is very important to Mercenary reputation.

that might be the reason?

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
PostedAug 13, 2012 6:29 am
5.04 LMAO kdr farmer -_-
lol reminds me alot of my days of kdr farming xD
USE TS3
I talk to him sometimes and he is pretty cool (because of his accent) Razz
You probably don't have skillz -_-
Reason why -_-

Dude I cry. Having TheLaw as a heading is just an honor too xD

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:43 am
Would he have kicked me because I had no armor? Im sure hangover was the master when I was removed.

DeZey

Rank 2
DeZey
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:43 am
0ttomen wrote:
Would he have kicked me because I had no armor? Im sure hangover was the master when I was removed.  

0ttomen wrote:

I realize that headshots and being high ranked is very important to Mercenary reputation.

might be it?

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedAug 13, 2012 7:45 am
I guess Its alright then. Either Mercenary or staying alone.

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
PostedAug 13, 2012 8:53 am
lol join DBG
Its a nice group
zClawz is dead but I'm told I can be master and change clan name. But TheLaw is special Razz

xTheHangoverx

Rank 4
xTheHangoverx
PostedAug 13, 2012 9:38 am
I'm curently master of Mercenary and im sure your hs % was 10 when i said you that u have to work on it, and not wolf that much, cause we play more classic modes then with wolfes !! When i check it your hs was 9 % !! so thats my reason why i kicked you....i'll give u 1 more chance and hope u will start to play this game real,and not just wolfing!! As i said to you, kdr can be fake, and we don't care about it !!