blackchinese3

Rank 1
blackchinese3
PostedAug 22, 2012 7:51 pm
Hahahaha NICE story ! You lucky man. Never had a capsule gun.

Glad your happy mate.

<a>funny gifs</a>
Advertisement

coolperzon

Rank 0
coolperzon
PostedAug 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Hahaha, nice. It took me a lot of in-game money (like around 45,000 Euros) to win my SW1911. Just to get more money fore more caps, I had to sell my SOCOM. Sad

bmendonc

Rank 2
bmendonc
PostedSep 09, 2012 7:00 pm
lol, did the same with the K2 Howling, it was stuck at 35, no one buying

I buy one, it goes down by one, no one buys

I buy another, and another, and another.

AND THEN THE NUMBERS RESET

so I think, okay, someone bought 10 and won and I just wasted 30 gcoins (yes, the ijji era)

I open one cap, nothing good, open the next, LUCKY CAPSULE!

why is it that it took 1 cap for the number to reset, I have no idea, but I WON THE K2 HOWLING

funny enough though, the gun is aweful, at least to me, but i wouldn't trade it for another euro cap gun

Aeria's solution to AVA: copy KAVA's money-making traits only, The result? A30A GG

dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
PostedSep 12, 2012 10:46 pm
Sadly for me..... One day i decided to buy 100USD worth of Ultimate game cards so it was 1000gcoins, i enter the capsule shop saying to myself"im so gonna ninja and win the m2 carbine by myself, since they be on the same fairly low number, so i spam it, i used 800 gcoins, counter resets so i thought "awwww yeah its in the bag" i go to my fridge and get my victory drink, a dr pepper, then I notice some guy wins the m2, and i start opening my caps saying"mehh some lucky br" I open all the caps.... No m2. And i quit AvA for a week.

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:53 pm
dark_hord3 wrote:
Sadly for me..... One day i decided to buy 100USD worth of Ultimate game cards so it was 1000gcoins, i enter the capsule shop saying to myself"im so gonna ninja and win the m2 carbine by myself, since they be on the same fairly low number, so i spam it, i used 800 gcoins, counter resets so i thought "awwww yeah its in the bag" i go to my fridge and get my victory drink, a dr pepper, then I notice some guy wins the m2, and i start opening my caps saying"mehh some lucky br" I open all the caps.... No m2. And i quit AvA for a week.  

lmao sucks for you bro