riquinho03

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 7:44 pm

Error to enter the map (HELP-!)

English

Today I installed AVA few hours ago, updated, I downloaded the ijjii REACTOR, transfer the account to the Aeria, I did register, I can get into the hall, all right, only to start the in-game map appears the following error ...

"Resource file version does not match with host.Cannot find Necessary files.Please run restore program or reinstall the game from our webpage. We are sorry for the incovenience."

Please I would like some suggestions without having to reinstall the game again ... I do not know what to do

Note: Yes, I can enter the rooms, the error only happens when you start the map

Português

Hoje instalei o A.V.A há algumas horas , atualizei , fiz o download do ijjii REACTOR ,transferi a conta para o Aeria , fiz o cadastro, consigo entrar entrar no saguao , tudo certo , só que ao iniciar o mapa dentro do jogo aparece o seguinte erro ...

"Resource file version does not match with host.Cannot find necessary files.Please run restore program or reinstall the game from our webpage. We are sorry for the incovenience."

Por favor gostaria de algumas sugestoes sem ter que reinstalar o game de novo ... não sei oque fazer

Obs : Sim , eu consigo entrar nas salas , só acontece o erro quando inicia o mapa
Advertisement

supportaeriaava

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:02 pm

Dude Aeria is just **** sucker game

Do something elsewhere!
don't waste your **** game, it is not fun like b4!

riquinho03

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:08 pm
Is there any solution to my problem?

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:15 pm
riquinho03 wrote:
Is there any solution to my problem?  
try redownload its helps if it does help tell me Smile

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Re: Dude Aeria is just **** sucker game

Do something elsewhere!
supportaeriaava wrote:
don't waste your **** game, it is not fun like b4!  
just leave the game if it's sucks..

zmaster19852000

Rank 0
zmaster19852000
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Re: Error to enter the map (HELP-!)

riquinho03 wrote:
English

Today I installed AVA few hours ago, updated, I downloaded the ijjii REACTOR, transfer the account to the Aeria, I did register, I can get into the hall, all right, only to start the in-game map appears the following error ...

"Resource file version does not match with host.Cannot find Necessary files.Please run restore program or reinstall the game from our webpage. We are sorry for the incovenience."

Please I would like some suggestions without having to reinstall the game again ... I do not know what to do

Português

Hoje instalei o A.V.A há algumas horas , atualizei , fiz o download do ijjii REACTOR ,transferi a conta para o Aeria , fiz o cadastro, consigo entrar entrar no saguao , tudo certo , só que ao iniciar o mapa dentro do jogo aparece o seguinte erro ...

"Resource file version does not match with host.Cannot find necessary files.Please run restore program or reinstall the game from our webpage. We are sorry for the incovenience."

Por favor gostaria de algumas sugestoes sem ter que reinstalar o game de novo ... não sei oque fazer

Obs : Sim , eu consigo entrar nas salas , só acontece o erro quando inicia o mapa  

Ric get urself a "Fresh" Client From the Aeria Games website... its only 3BG ull get it in less then an hour!

that happens cuz some of the files are corrupted... i wonder how it allows u to load up the client in the first place!

But yeah... getting a fresh client and reinstaling it should fix the problem!

Keep us posted...

Regards, Z

riquinho03

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:41 pm

zmaster19852000 wrote:
riquinho03 wrote:
English

Português

Ric get urself a "Fresh" Client From the Aeria Games website... its only 3BG ull get it in less then an hour!

that happens cuz some of the files are corrupted... i wonder how it allows u to load up the client in the first place!

But yeah... getting a fresh client and reinstaling it should fix the problem!

Keep us posted...

Regards, Z  

Thanks for the suggestions, I am very eager to play so more 3BG is heavy for me ... still try to do this Z, could you pass me the link to download? will be grateful.

zmaster19852000

Rank 0
zmaster19852000
PostedAug 13, 2012 12:37 pm

riquinho03 wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions, I am very eager to play so more 3BG is heavy for me ... still try to do this Z, could you pass me the link to download? will be grateful.  

AVA Main page ==> http://ava.aeriagames.com/

The button to download the games there mate...