Spirit_Shadows

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Spirit_Shadows
PostedAug 12, 2012 4:42 am

40 Paladin Xerxes solo

term isn't the only one hitting milestones c:
I'm a +7 pally with only one piece +9, and Italian isn't my native language, so i find it to be quite an achievement.

Advertisement

AereBear

Rank 1
AereBear
PostedAug 13, 2012 8:16 pm
Really nice Kiruu. I'm always hearing about how good of a job Jake's doing with his Zerk so it's a nice surprise to see you're doing well too. c: Hope you're having fun on the Italian server!

Imagine. Create. Inspire. Believe.

Spirit_Shadows

Spirit_Shadows
PostedAug 13, 2012 9:25 pm
AereBear wrote:
Really nice Kiruu. I'm always hearing about how good of a job Jake's doing with his Zerk so it's a nice surprise to see you're doing well too. c: Hope you're having fun on the Italian server!  

thankyou c: and yup i am having a lot of fun. everyone especially the GMs are very nice c:

AereBear

Rank 1
AereBear
PostedAug 13, 2012 9:28 pm
Spirit_Shadows wrote:
AereBear wrote:

thankyou c: and yup i am having a lot of fun. everyone especially the GMs are very nice c:  

That's wonderful! Really glad you're having fun on GF. xD

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedAug 17, 2012 6:47 pm
AereBear wrote:

Thankgod. I was expecting "Oh well ive seen that" or "you used so many pots" as the first comment ._.

On another note, how long did this take? As Xerxes has alot of hp Surprised

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

Spirit_Shadows

Spirit_Shadows
PostedAug 17, 2012 7:03 pm
Zen_Hikari wrote:
AereBear wrote:

Thankgod. I was expecting "Oh well ive seen that" or "you used so many pots" as the first comment ._.

took almost an hour, i haven't gotten round to forting my sword yet, at most my atk is 1.6k @.@

AereBear

Rank 1
AereBear
PostedAug 18, 2012 6:41 am
Spirit_Shadows wrote:
Zen_Hikari wrote:
AereBear wrote:

took almost an hour, i haven't gotten round to forting my sword yet, at most my atk is 1.6k @.@  

NOOB POWER!!

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
PostedAug 18, 2012 11:46 am
Nice job Kiruu, and I see the Italian server just like the french kept the japanese name of Xerxes (for once I admit I prefer the english one).

Spirit_Shadows

Spirit_Shadows
PostedAug 21, 2012 5:46 am
Yunlihn wrote:
Nice job Kiruu, and I see the Italian server just like the french kept the japanese name of Xerxes (for once I admit I prefer the english one).  

Thanks! ^^ Same here, but maybe its because I'm an Ancient History nut.

XMysticID

Rank 1
XMysticID
PostedAug 21, 2012 6:49 am
Late response but...