blueheart18

Rank 0
blueheart18
PostedAug 09, 2012 5:19 pm

ERROR CODE: -901

after clicking the pay button using paypal express... I'm not a first time ap buyer either... i hope someone tell me what does that error code mean...
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedAug 09, 2012 5:34 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Here is what this means (according to the paypal API):

Transaction cannot complete.

The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method.

Instruct the buyer that PayPal is unable to process the payment and redisplay alternative payment methods with which the buyer can pay.

This typically means that there is an issue with the information that Paypal is trying to use for processing (credit card, bank info, account hold, etc).  

<center></center>

blueheart18

Rank 0
blueheart18
PostedAug 10, 2012 2:53 am
LordRapthorne wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Here is what this means (according to the paypal API):

Transaction cannot complete.

The transaction cannot complete successfully. Instruct the customer to use an alternative payment method.

Instruct the buyer that PayPal is unable to process the payment and redisplay alternative payment methods with which the buyer can pay.

This typically means that there is an issue with the information that Paypal is trying to use for processing (credit card, bank info, account hold, etc).  

i already checked my paypal account but theres nothing there says i need to update or anything... it still has funds and my cards are good... my credit limit are still good... anymore idea? is it paypal error code? if it is i'll try to search from paypal... thanks for the reply regarding my problem...

ariestia2

Rank 1
PostedAug 12, 2012 7:12 am
i have the same problem.
there is nothing wrong with my paypal account. it is verified, and i used it few weeks ago to buy stuffs online.
it's not my first time buying ap using paypal. but now the error code -901 exist.
i sent an rt 2 days ago, but no reply, not even opened.
so disappointing.

oVira - Virra ~ Savira ~ Savie

Koisha

Rank 0
Koisha
PostedAug 12, 2012 8:24 am
We have a limit of 250$ap per day so perhaps you maxed it? (like me) though i heard that error code -901 means your account has been locked for security purpose and you need to send an rt. Billing RTs usually take 3-6 days to be read

IXXkelXXI

Rank 0
IXXkelXXI
PostedSep 28, 2012 12:50 am

Error -901

I have the exact same problem, I charged my account and it went through fine, but when i tried to charge it again i get this error -901, i've charged my account many times before but the last few times i get this error after making 1 payment.... I called Paypal and they checked my paypal and theres nothing wrong on there end QQ so it has to be something with Aeria. I don't want to use another payment option like UKash, because we don't get as much for our money T-T