First of all, stay calm! Count to 10 and breath SLOWLY very very very slowly.
After that follow these steps XD
1) Uninstall Wolfteam via the Control Panel
2) Delete the AeriaGames folder from C:/ drive
3) Delete your old Wolfteam Installer
4) Disable your Firewall, Anti-Virus and Windows Defender.
5) Make sure that your DirectX and Graphics Card Drivers ( nVidia Geforce ), ( ATI Radeon ) are up to date.
6) Re-download the Wolfteam Installer from Here
7) Re-install Wolfteam and let it download all the patches, don't interrupt this process otherwise you will end up with corrupt .dll files again.
Credits go to [GS]Venom
This might help you but I'm not 100% sure though...