dkley

Rank 0
PostedAug 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Game sucks

Base sitters
Geeeee, got to love a game where the upper end players can sit on you base as long as they want... no time limit... built lance bases and missile bases and shields.... and what do you know it does squat... try to earn the resources and cash to build up to ships to defend.... what do you know someone sits on your bases and steals it all... except for base resources. specials have 0 protection. some people are good about it and leave after a while... others just sit there even after you politely ask them to leave.
Advertisement

oronen

Rank 3
oronen
Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft United Kingdom
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:15 am

Re: Game sucks

Base sitters
dkley wrote:
Geeeee, got to love a game where the upper end players can sit on you base as long as they want... no time limit... built lance bases and missile bases and shields.... and what do you know it does squat... try to earn the resources and cash to build up to ships to defend.... what do you know someone sits on your bases and steals it all... except for base resources. specials have 0 protection. some people are good about it and leave after a while... others just sit there even after you politely ask them to leave.  

if u dont like it why even bother commenting... its ok everyone have diffrent taste in game but no need to be rude.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 09, 2012 10:25 am
If they are KoA, I know if you message them and you're not at hostile with them, we generally try to leave the base. We've been good about that with nova and westeros.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Kboxermma

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

exploits

exploits
I am starting to agree.

Not with the sitting, or killing TPs, etc... Since the game mechanics DEMAND that.

I am just upset with all the exploits, hacks we are seeing on a server that is only a couple months old.

I thought it was bad when u hit a colony with 40 BCs... and someone hits u 20 times in a row. with 1 destroyer, or 1 transport.. and you lose energy (lame exploit).

Then I heard about the alliance we all know of using SCRIPTS to one shot fleets of huge BCs with destroyers...

Then today I see a low low level guy with 20 cruisers... I attack with 29 BCs, Full energy.. MY BCs were probably 20-30k armor...

I hit first, his cruisers go from 20 to 8. He then hits.. He hits ONCE, takes out 1 BC (right..... with his two lances and a heavy cannon on turret??? but anyway) he takes me from 100 to 0 energy in one shot.

This game is getting so lame. that weaker players are using cheats REPEATEDLY, and I know they have been turned in on the MAIN server.

What is worse, is there is no "report" button that is easily accessible in game (if there even IS ONE).

But hey, at least the GMs are always in shoutbox, right Smile

well, now I know why so many people are quitting... so sad.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 09, 2012 11:00 pm
Kboxermma, click the phone icon on the right of chat. Should say, "Is a gm online?" It should take you to aeria customer support, bug reporting, and reporting anything you feel might break rules.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

iAutolycus

Rank 0
iAutolycus
PostedAug 10, 2012 9:37 am
Well Boxer atm I agree. The game doesn't suck, it's a great game. I have did bug reports.... let's say I won't go there. As for me know I think I'm done for the most part. I am going to just make trade routes with my own colonies and help out on planet competition days other than that my game time will go from many hours a day to a few minutes a week.
I look for targets and all I see is GE, NovaSquad, SysX, and Newer Players. I don't want to attack Nap and Friends, People who are resorting to cheating or new players cause it ruins the fun for them. I will not play against those who have to resort to cheating to win nor will I ruin the new players experience.

bub12

Rank 0
bub12
PostedAug 10, 2012 1:59 pm
Considering nothing is ever done i dont think g.m's care too much seeing how this is a partner game and we all know how the chats look like in game due to no kind of regulation by g.m's and g.s and no point in turnign em in with SS due to its a lost cause sine they will do it again n again love the game lik eour g.m's but this constant scripting and other things that ive heard g.m's tell people its just lag -_- which is bs since it only happens with the same people we fight over n over this game has lost its fun