Exil3dMarine

Rank 0
Exil3dMarine
PostedAug 07, 2012 3:46 pm

MASSIVE HACKING

Tired of it!
I don't even know if you are going to read this but I'm FREAKING tired of the hackers, they join the rooms and start making or everybody suicide or they kill as much as they want everybody...Please gamemasters start playing and fixing this problem cause I'm not buying more cash stuff if it's not worth it -.- and i think I'm not the only one thinking the same thing.
Advertisement

RT_Oliver

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2012 12:35 am

same

i have the same problem, i just got an acount and the first game i played i got a bunch of levels from them hacking so everyone got head shots, i want to level up on my own!

AnouskaUpric

Rank 0
PostedAug 10, 2012 1:01 am
you are right not to spend money on this game, it would be wasted, all my items are useless to me if I cant play one game from start to end.
And I laugh at players trying to cover up that they hack by saying they used a stat reset, who are they trying to fool?

maptaptj2394

Rank 0
maptaptj2394
PostedAug 18, 2012 10:08 am
AnouskaUpric wrote:
you are right not to spend money on this game, it would be wasted, all my items are useless to me if I cant play one game from start to end.
And I laugh at players trying to cover up that they hack by saying they used a stat reset, who are they trying to fool?  

hahaha i dnt hack and i use stat reset all the time Razz

I do not like pie! =D <3