↪------1.1 - Server Selection
1. From this area you can join either the US or European server, by double clicking on them, or clicking once and then clicking the Enter button.
2. This area usually shows off a new weapon, map, or ongoing event.
The Power Button in the bottom right hand corner closes the game.
↪------1.2 - Channel Selection
1. This area allows you to buy Characters and Weapons, view your inventory, watch replays, and change game settings (Options).
2. From here you can select a channel. The Training Room channels are restricted to those of Trainee rank, Officer Lounge is restricted to anybody Trainee and up. The Free Channel is open to all ranks.
3. This area shows off popular weapons, items, and armor, as well as content from the last update.
4. The Power Button allows you to close the game, and the arrow takes you back to Server Selection.
↪------1.3 - Channel Lobby
1. Here you can access the "New Room" button allowing you to make your own room, "Enter" which lets you join a room after clicking on it as shown in 2, and "Quick Join" which quickly finds you a room.
2. You can join a room by double clicking on it. Here you can also the room size, game mode,
3. You can type in the Channel Lobby and to friends here.
4. Here you see everyone the server (All), Standby (people not in a room), Info which shows information about the room you have selected including score, people in the room, game mode, map, user ranks, user KDs, and finally, you can also access your Friends List.
The arrow in the bottom right hand corner lets you return to the Channel Select menu.
↪------1.4 - Room Lobby
Creating A Room
By clicking on New Room which is highlighted in red, you can bring up the menu highlighted in blue. This menu allows you to change the room name, choose whether to make the room private (by changing open to private) and then adding a password, the game mode, room size, if you want Free Join on or off, if you want 3rd POV on or off, and if you only want players to be able to spectate their own team or everyone.
↪------1.5 - Character Shop
↪------1.6 - Weapon Shop
↪------1.7 - Item Shop
↪------1.8 - Capsule Shop
↪------1.9 - Inventory
↪------1.10 - Replay
↪------1.11 - Options