Vagrah

Rank 0
Vagrah
PostedAug 05, 2012 2:03 am

Races

So I'm Trying To Find Out If The Races Are Gender Locked Or Not, Cause That Would Largely Influence My Choice and Probably Other Ppls Choices As Well. Plz & Ty.
Advertisement

Floccinauci

Rank 2
Floccinauci
PostedAug 05, 2012 2:18 am
Yes, according to the current state the races seem to be gender locked:

Humans are male, Elves female, Felynx female, Lycan male

Vagrah

Rank 0
Vagrah
PostedAug 05, 2012 2:21 am
Hmmm I See Thnx For Answering. I Dont Know Why TheY Make Games Gender Locked Its Foolish.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedAug 05, 2012 4:58 am
Because it's a PvP heavy game, gender locks mean less stuff to load on your screen which means potentially less lag during castle sieges and other situations. I'm pretty sure they also worked it into the lore too.

And no, they're not lazybutts.

Vagrah

Rank 0
Vagrah
PostedAug 05, 2012 8:27 am
I See Understood

XShadowKiller9X

Rank 0
XShadowKiller9X
PostedAug 08, 2012 1:02 pm
Or we could just take out some of those unneeded magic effects and put in male and female characters for each race.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedAug 08, 2012 4:32 pm
XShadowKiller9X wrote:
Or we could just take out some of those unneeded magic effects and put in male and female characters for each race.  

Ok, go present your designs to the developers Wink

Also, I am seriously not getting why it's so horrible and "lazy" of the developers to have gender lock. It's not like it could ever be, you know, a creative choice.

XShadowKiller9X

Rank 0
XShadowKiller9X
PostedAug 09, 2012 11:51 am
Mmk... gender lock the races but don't class lock them then. I want to play a magic class but I don't want to play a female character.

ebrahim12

Rank 0
PostedAug 09, 2012 1:22 pm
Floccinauci wrote:
Yes, according to the current state the races seem to be gender locked:

Humans are male, Elves female, Felynx female, Lycan male  

Stupid game serious , why locked ? and if you say it's heavy game PVP MMORPG Online, go check LineAge2, it's not locked and it's the top heavy PVP games

My Best WebSite , And This Will be The Last, EveryOne Welcome, https://www.facebook.com/TeachThemZ

Cyberax

Rank 0
PostedMar 28, 2013 12:46 pm

Racial gender locks

graphics
I dont know its not that hard I mean take Tera for example, all but 3 races are gender free, the skills and spells Graphic set up is quite nice and still allows for a massive pvp enviernemt. sure ppl lag a little but again who in the great given earth doesnt lag at one point or another?

in the end with a little work and more time you can easly get stuff done the better way, not just the easy way. in the end if you think about it, you do everything LONG before you let ppl play it, then most of the work is already done, its just maintaining the games from bugs, glitches and the support line.

anyways if you petition it long enough and you get enough backup for it, I'm sure the content can be added.