Author Message

kalebkeith2012

Rank 0
kalebkeith2012
Joined
07 Jun 2012
Posts
25
Location
Lesage United States
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:13 pm

PlayTime Event

playtime event.....
30 min.
Lucky box (x1)

60 min.
Elwrci MC (x1)
Elwrci MC (x1)

120 min.
Power Wolf SKill Up (x1)
Power Wolf Skill Up (x1)

240 min.
Power Wolf Item (x1)
Power Wolf Item (x1)

640 min.
Hamhadah SE (x1)
Hamhadah SE (x1)

720 min.
Wolf Ability (x1)
Wolf Ability (x1)


The Big Bang! Event!
Duration 2 days
Very Happy
Advertisement

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedJan 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Re: PlayTime Event

playtime event.....
kalebkeith2012 wrote:
30 min.
Lucky box (x1)

60 min.
Elwrci MC (x1)
Elwrci MC (x1)

120 min.
Power Wolf SKill Up (x1)
Power Wolf Skill Up (x1)

240 min.
Power Wolf Item (x1)
Power Wolf Item (x1)

640 min.
Hamhadah SE (x1)
Hamhadah SE (x1)

720 min.
Wolf Ability (x1)
Wolf Ability (x1)


The Big Bang! Event!
Duration 2 days
Very Happy  


No.

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3191
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 12:46 am
RRW's DMc Headshots R US event

Mode: Deathmatch classic.
30 mins = 10K gold coupon, AK-74U AW SL 3x1 day
60 mins = 20K gold coupon, Robinson XCR AT 3x1 day
120 mins = 25K gold coupon, 500 WC, EM-4 C PX 3x1 day
240 mins = 30K gold coupon, 1K WC, Z-36 PX 3x1 day
480 mins = 30K gold coupon, 1500 WC, EF-2000 LM MC 3x1 day
720 mins = 30K gold coupon, 2K WC, Z-36C PX 3x1 day

I love these guns... I want other people to try them out ^_^ Razz
I also knew someone was gonna ask about the EF-2000's

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
Joined
24 Jun 2011
Posts
3505
Location
Texas United States
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:09 am
30 min = 10k Gold Coupon, 2 day Famas SL
60 Min= 15k Gold, 1 Wep Box
120 Min= 5k WC, 5k Gold, Zaitsev 2 Day
180 Min= 15k WC , 2 Lucky Boxes
240 Min= 3 Day Prestige Package, 1 Wep box
480 Min = 20 k WC, 10 K gold
720 Min = 1 WC box, Power User 7 days

Feel free to edit if you wish.

parwez.ahmed

Rank 0
parwez.ahmed
Joined
02 Aug 2012
Posts
93
Location
India India
PostedJan 19, 2013 1:10 am
30 mins = 5000 gold coupon
60 mins =5000gold coupon,,1000WC coupon...luck box
120 mins = 5000 gold coupon,,,1000WC coupon..wolf tatoo box
240 mins = 5000 gold coupon,,,1000WC coupon..weapon jackpot box(2)
320 mins = 5000 gold coupon,,,1000WC coupon...wolf coin jackpot box
420 min= 20000 gold coupon,,,1000WC coupon..elwari F.E....(1 day)
520 min= 50000 gold coupon,,,5000WC coupon...gold dargon tatoo set (1 day)

I Play Only Wolf......IGN--->xxxxPARxxxx

manuel.p

Rank 3
manuel.p
Joined
26 Jun 2011
Posts
1046
Location
Lisbon Portugal
PostedJan 19, 2013 2:31 am
Xd that's too much let me see what i got:


60 min ====> 5k gold
120 min ====> 5k gold and 2 luckies
240 min ====> 15k gold and 2k wc
480 min ====> 30k gold and 5k wc
720 min ====> 50k gold and 7k wc and power user 1 day


I think it is not bad what do u guys think?

IGN - iTzYourThug

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3862
Location
Canada
PostedJan 19, 2013 4:27 am
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
RRW's DMc Headshots R US event

Mode: Deathmatch classic.
30 mins = 10K gold coupon, AK-74U AW SL 3x1 day
60 mins = 20K gold coupon, Robinson XCR AT 3x1 day
120 mins = 25K gold coupon, 500 WC, EM-4 C PX 3x1 day
240 mins = 30K gold coupon, 1K WC, Z-36 PX 3x1 day
480 mins = 30K gold coupon, 1500 WC, EF-2000 LM MC 3x1 day
720 mins = 30K gold coupon, 2K WC, Z-36C PX 3x1 day

I love these guns... I want other people to try them out ^_^ Razz
I also knew someone was gonna ask about the EF-2000's  

This is actually really great, putting in some guns that aren't used too much along with alot of gold.

lightspeed11 wrote:
30 min = 10k Gold Coupon, 2 day Famas SL
60 Min= 15k Gold, 1 Wep Box
120 Min= 5k WC, 5k Gold, Zaitsev 2 Day
180 Min= 15k WC , 2 Lucky Boxes
240 Min= 3 Day Prestige Package, 1 Wep box
480 Min = 20 k WC, 10 K gold
720 Min = 1 WC box, Power User 7 days

Feel free to edit if you wish.  

Only thing I would change is the Power User to 1-3 days. 7 is too much imo. Other that that: perfect.

Sihirbass

Rank 0
Sihirbass
Joined
08 May 2012
Posts
25
Location
Adana Turkey
PostedJan 19, 2013 5:01 am
30 Min --- >> Gold Plus %30
60 Min --- >> C-95 Gl
120 Min --- >> Gold Coupon Jackpot Box
180 Min --- >> Pedro Gomez, 5k Gold Coupon
240 Min --- >> Lucky Box, Etsr 1-MC

rockushrine2

Rank 0
Joined
19 Jan 2013
Posts
6
Location
Romania
PostedJan 20, 2013 7:55 am

My sugestion!

Hi!
This is my sugestion for event

60 minutes played :
Pedro Gomez (7 days)
25K WolfCoins (1 time)

120 minutes played :
Elwrici (1 day)
20K Gold (1 time)
25K WolfCoins (1time)

240 minutes played :
Angela Mao Special Edition (1 day or 7 days)
20K Wolf Coins

480 minutes played :
GP and Gold Plus 100% (7 days)

720 minutes played :
100K Wolf Coins (1 time)
150K Gold (1 Time



Thank's!

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedJan 21, 2013 6:18 am

Re: My sugestion!

rockushrine2 wrote:
Hi!
This is my sugestion for event

60 minutes played :
Pedro Gomez (7 days)
25K WolfCoins (1 time)

120 minutes played :
Elwrici (1 day)
20K Gold (1 time)
25K WolfCoins (1time)

240 minutes played :
Angela Mao Special Edition (1 day or 7 days)
20K Wolf Coins

480 minutes played :
GP and Gold Plus 100% (7 days)

720 minutes played :
100K Wolf Coins (1 time)
150K Gold (1 Time



Thank's!  


LOL 100 K Wc o.o

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: