popslayer

Rank 0
popslayer
PostedJan 21, 2015 2:21 am
Thats the same as is GOD so powerful,can HE make a ROCK so big HE HIMSELF cant move it? OF COURSE Superman can bite off his own nails! SUPERMAN SHAIYA SLAUGHTERHOUSE GUILD

<a></a>
Advertisement

ArthurSataine

Rank 0
ArthurSataine
PostedJan 22, 2015 12:59 am
I just don't get what the issue is. I played the first test and the game seemed to be coming along just fine. There hasn't been a test since. I think that was 2-3 years ago? Time perception isn't my forte. Regardless, this amount of time seems more than a bit ridiculous. What red tape are we waiting to be cut, exactly?

yulino

Rank 3
yulino
PostedJan 22, 2015 12:09 pm
ArthurSataine wrote:
I just don't get what the issue is. I played the first test and the game seemed to be coming along just fine. There hasn't been a test since. I think that was 2-3 years ago? Time perception isn't my forte. Regardless, this amount of time seems more than a bit ridiculous. What red tape are we waiting to be cut, exactly?  

That is the problem, it /was/ two to three years ago. If you read the current report, the developer has basically abandoned the game, but Aeria still has rights to it. So it's dead/standstill.

groverider2

Rank 0
PostedJan 24, 2015 1:51 pm
That sucks. :\ I was hoping to actually play this game..

ravedemonz

Rank 0
ravedemonz
PostedJan 29, 2015 4:02 pm
That blows. I have not really played many games on Aeria and I was actually looking forward to this one.