CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:27 am
We can stop talking about ''them'' in plural, as GM Nyago is the only one who has something to do with LO.

Oh yeah and if you wait for this game it doesn't necessarily mean you are not allowed to play other games.

Advertisement

Zugai

Rank 0
Zugai
PostedJan 24, 2013 11:37 am
And almost another month over.
At least you still got a GM who might eventually be around if the game ever launches. Another game I'm waiting for was sceduled for Fall, delayed to December and then delayed to whenever. (atm it is inofficially sceduled for March).
Our only GM first went to another game, then left the company. No GM, no translation, no game. And the community at the forums there almost died.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:14 pm   Last edited by qawsar on Jan 24, 2013 5:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total
The silence is due to Cykan.

Cykan is veryyyy protective of LO, not even the Daum CBT had half the game implemented for security reasons, I can't expect Aeria to have any news whatsoever.

Why is Cykan doing this? Cykan has many direct competitors such as RO2 and Project R1.
You may say, RO2 sux and Project R1 has barely any information.
I would agree, but the Gravity, the developers of RO2, are taking it slow however if they took a look at LO's progress, they would start working on RO2. Project R1 is still in dev, and they can counter whatever LO has if they get all the info on it.

Also on top of the situation with Cykan, Aeria has been hard at work with DKO and Scarlet Blade. Luckily, DKO is out, and Scarlet Blade would probably come out soon since it's in alpha. That leaves Lime Odyssey to have full focus, and wouldn't you know the timing is absolutely perfect.

By the time KR LO goes into OBT, Scarlet Blade will atleast have had its Closed Beta.
That means by the time Scarlet Blade goes live, Lime Odyssey will have probably been worked on and started its own test phase in English. Btw, that's also around summer in NA :3

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 24, 2013 1:31 pm
qawsar wrote:
The silence is due to Cykan.

Cykan is veryyyy protective of LO, not even the Daum CBT had half the game implemented for security reasons, I can't expect Aeria to have any news whatsoever.

Why is Cykan doing this? Cykan has many direct competitors such as RO2 and Project R1.
You may say, RO2 sux and Project R1 has barely any information.
I would agree, but the Gravity, the developers of RO2, are taking it slow however if they took a look at LO's progress, they would start working on RO2. Project R1 is still in dev, and they can counter whatever LO has if they get all the info on it.

Also on top of the situation with Cykan, Aeria has been hard at work with DKO and Scarlet Blade. Luckily, DKO is out, and Scarlet Blade would probably come out soon since it's in alpha. That leaves Lime Odyssey to have full focus, and wouldn't you know the timing is absolutely perfect.

By the time KR LO goes into OBT, Scarlet Blade will atleast have had its Closed Beta.
That means by the time Scarlet Blade goes live, Lime Odyssey will have probably been worked on and started its own rest phase in English. Btw, that's also around summer in NA :3  
:O that be winter for me Very Happy winter is good weather to play lime odyssey and fallxD haha i hope it dose come out then Dx * prays * xD and what about the produt manager Surprised do they have new gms and produt manager ;O if you dont mind me asking xD

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 24, 2013 2:54 pm
Summer comes in 4-5 months :V. Oh well, and I was expecting I'd be able to play it during school. Ah. It is good news, nonetheless.

Nacy1994

Rank 0
Nacy1994
PostedJan 24, 2013 5:03 pm
As good an update as any, ty for the info blueberry. I look forward to seeing LO come out seeing as any other good MMOs are ALL in production. Hopefully it is soon, yay for optimisim Very Happy

Lilitha91

Rank 0
Lilitha91
PostedJan 25, 2013 3:13 am

Que espera más larga

Aún no se sabe cuanto le queda al juego? alguna pista? Dx Obviamente se que esto lleva su tiempo, pero estoy ansiosa por jugar! Very Happy Algún español por estos lares?

ebby224x

Rank 0
ebby224x
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:14 am

Re: Que espera más larga

Lilitha91 wrote:
Aún no se sabe cuanto le queda al juego? alguna pista? Dx Obviamente se que esto lleva su tiempo, pero estoy ansiosa por jugar! Very Happy Algún español por estos lares?  
o.o?

notIyeru

Rank 0
notIyeru
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:56 am

Re: Que espera más larga

ebby224x wrote:
o.o?  

It literally says,

"It's unclear when the game will come out. Are there any clues as to when it might come out? Dx Obviously something like this takes time, but I'm eager to play! Very Happy Are there some Spanish speakers around here?"

Although they use slang / shortcut grammar, etc. So it's not exactly the same.

Jaydwen

Rank 0
Jaydwen
PostedJan 25, 2013 5:11 pm
At this point the following for this game has gotten to McRib level obsession, kudos.