qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:11 am
Fernandoemh wrote:
I sincerily hope Lame odyssey improves, played Ragnarok Online 2 Legend of the Second's Alpha and Beta, and the Alpha of this game had nothing on it on every aspect of the game.  

I noticed that lame joke of yours, just wanted to let you know :3 I'll have to agree with you on the RO2 bit, and I already know enough about LO's improvements to know their really good.

Advertisement

odstarva

Rank 0
PostedJan 03, 2013 12:17 am
soo... its been a few months now. why so silent with the updates??

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 03, 2013 1:32 am
odstarva wrote:

Cykan just had CBT for Korea and doesn't want much news about it out, so Aeria is restricted. Also Aeria had staff changes for this. That's why.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedJan 03, 2013 3:31 am
qawsar wrote:
odstarva wrote:

Cykan just had CBT for Korea and doesn't want much news about it out, so Aeria is restricted. Also Aeria had staff changes for this. That's why.  

Is this what you mean:
So aeria had staff changes, just to be sure they wouldn't share to mutch info with us ...?

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 03, 2013 7:47 am
ThesirKyle wrote:
qawsar wrote:
odstarva wrote:

Is this what you mean:
So aeria had staff changes, just to be sure they wouldn't share to mutch info with us ...?  

well, sir. I'm sure you know what's going on, considering you basically live in AGE's HQ.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedJan 03, 2013 8:49 am
Emyst wrote:
ThesirKyle wrote:
qawsar wrote:
odstarva wrote:

Is this what you mean:

well, sir. I'm sure you know what's going on, considering you basically live in AGE's HQ.  

xD Staff changes for this game sorry, and it wasn't a planned staff change Sad Aeria.Anex and GM Venom resigned Sad But we'll see who are new PM and possibly GM's are... Nyago's still here though <3

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedJan 03, 2013 10:37 am
qawsar wrote:
Emyst wrote:
ThesirKyle wrote:
qawsar wrote:
odstarva wrote:

Is this what you mean:

xD Staff changes for this game sorry, and it wasn't a planned staff change Sad Aeria.Anex and GM Venom resigned Sad But we'll see who are new PM and possibly GM's are... Nyago's still here though <3  

It would be awesome if Nyago is promoted to a new PM for LO.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:41 am
CookinDanger wrote:
qawsar wrote:
Emyst wrote:
ThesirKyle wrote:
qawsar wrote:
odstarva wrote:

Is this what you mean:

It would be awesome if Nyago is promoted to a new PM for LO.  

yar yar binks

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedJan 03, 2013 2:21 pm
A PM and a GM are two very different jobs an hold different positions within the game development. Unless nyago is qualified it wouldn't be possible for her to become a PM.

Saltyloves

Rank 4
Saltyloves
PostedJan 03, 2013 4:10 pm
Actually, it's very possible for Nyago to move up to PM if it's something he's interested in working toward. A lot of dedicated GMs choose to pursue that path.