Author Message

Darkill_17

Rank 0
Darkill_17
Joined
21 Apr 2011
Posts
194
Location
Porto, Portugal
PostedDec 19, 2012 3:25 pm
Thank you very much for the update.
I am still waiting for this game to be release.

Advertisement

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedDec 19, 2012 5:19 pm
Darkill_17 wrote:
Thank you very much for the update.
I am still waiting for this game to be release.  

I thought you gave up! It's nice to have you back on board, Dark

disturbedmimi

Rank 0
disturbedmimi
Joined
23 Feb 2010
Posts
21
Location
United States
PostedDec 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Re: Lime Odyssey! Windows 8

i cant help asking but.....
Emyst wrote:
romanpalterajr wrote:
Does lime odyssey work on Windows 8? Question  

I don't see why it wouldn't. I hear Windows 8 is pretty bad though, :j.  



rlly? I find theres no difference between 8 and 7 other than the user friendly start screen.
which you don't have to use
though it was made more for the new tablets

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Re: Lime Odyssey! Windows 8

i cant help asking but.....
disturbedmimi wrote:
Emyst wrote:
romanpalterajr wrote:
Does lime odyssey work on Windows 8? Question  

I don't see why it wouldn't. I hear Windows 8 is pretty bad though, :j.  



rlly? I find theres no difference between 8 and 7 other than the user friendly start screen.
which you don't have to use
though it was made more for the new tablets  


Theres a couple of differences and Windows 8 is largely incompatible with things, but should be fine soon enough

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
Joined
03 Apr 2007
Posts
3609
Location
NYC United States
PostedDec 21, 2012 3:35 pm
Fernandoemh wrote:
Yup, can't play RO for **** on Windows 8.

About the game, i sincerily hope they rework the whole status/skills mechanics, they were the worst i had ever seen on any MMO.

The best thing about RO was how dynamic builds could be and how the stats influenced A BUNCH of stuff at the same time; and how skills worked on a different way depending on how you built your character, thus making EVERY character in the world of RO Unique.

I was honestly disappointed when i played this bad copy of WoW, but now i have hope again in this game, knowing that the devs are not interested in just quick buck but also want to make a decent game out of the bunch of crap it currently is.  


Lucky for you, all this and more was added/changed in the latest version of LO~
Card synthesis allows for combinations of already unique cards, with 3 or 10 cards~
There's a ridiculous variety of skills based on your class advancing now, and every skill has to be bought for the level 1 version of it (unlike RO), but then each character is free to level up whichever skill they so please, allowing for even further customized builds (like RO).

This was just a small portion of the updates, there's just so much to put in, stay tuned to:
http://lime-paradise.info
For full information~

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
Joined
08 Jul 2011
Posts
150
Location
Aeria Games HQ, The Netherlands
PostedDec 23, 2012 12:27 pm
qawsar wrote:
Fernandoemh wrote:
Yup, can't play RO for **** on Windows 8.

About the game, i sincerily hope they rework the whole status/skills mechanics, they were the worst i had ever seen on any MMO.

The best thing about RO was how dynamic builds could be and how the stats influenced A BUNCH of stuff at the same time; and how skills worked on a different way depending on how you built your character, thus making EVERY character in the world of RO Unique.

I was honestly disappointed when i played this bad copy of WoW, but now i have hope again in this game, knowing that the devs are not interested in just quick buck but also want to make a decent game out of the bunch of crap it currently is.  


Lucky for you, all this and more was added/changed in the latest version of LO~
Card synthesis allows for combinations of already unique cards, with 3 or 10 cards~
There's a ridiculous variety of skills based on your class advancing now, and every skill has to be bought for the level 1 version of it (unlike RO), but then each character is free to level up whichever skill they so please, allowing for even further customized builds (like RO).

This was just a small portion of the updates, there's just so much to put in, stay tuned to:
http://lime-paradise.info
For full information~  


Thanks for all the information, and the info and videos at the site are great to Smile

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
Joined
11 Jul 2012
Posts
384
Location
Romania
PostedDec 23, 2012 3:56 pm
meh, sadly I'd say Aeria gave up on this as there's been no news from the team for a long long long time

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
Joined
08 Jun 2012
Posts
249
Location
Nature's miracle, Slovenia
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:20 pm
blackdragon214 wrote:
meh, sadly I'd say Aeria gave up on this as there's been no news from the team for a long long long time  

You don't even know what you are talking about.

XBlackXRoseX

Rank 0
XBlackXRoseX
Joined
03 Feb 2008
Posts
27
Location
Washington State United States
PostedDec 23, 2012 5:24 pm
i agree with Emyst, because apparently you already gave up or you haven't seen all the efforts they are trying to make reality lol.

sparrow182

Rank 2
sparrow182
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
608
Location
Regina, SK Canada
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:52 am
looking forward to this game soon... I will give up all the game for this awesome game..

"If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you."
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: