ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:33 pm
winddreamer wrote:
aww Sad its close to the end of the year, so i was hoping for another status update. oh well  

Same here a new update before the end of the year would have been great, I was actually hoping to have had one already in the beginning of November ... But its already December ...
Advertisement

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:46 pm
I'm sure AGE will get some kind of update to us before the end of the year. I mean, KO LO is about to go into CBT and that means Thai LO and NA LO aren't far behind. Therefore, there is some kind of progress going one. But, even I'm getting some what impatient. But as the days pass we get closer to some sort of information about AGE's LO. So don't worry I'm sure we are due for an update soon.

shinyhunter008

Rank 0
shinyhunter008
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:52 pm
I'm getting impatient waiting for the big ball of limey wimey stuff Razz

still I manage to keep busy with Doctor Who and I just started playing Final Fantasy 6

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 11, 2012 12:55 pm
LunarPrince12 wrote:
I'm sure AGE will get some kind of update to us before the end of the year. I mean, KO LO is about to go into CBT and that means Thai LO and NA LO aren't far behind. Therefore, there is some kind of progress going one. But, even I'm getting some what impatient. But as the days pass we get closer to some sort of information about AGE's LO. So don't worry I'm sure we are due for an update soon.  

If we could just read/understand Korean ...

Jaydwen

Rank 0
Jaydwen
PostedDec 11, 2012 8:38 pm
notIyeru wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I heard this game is just WOW with changed graphics. WOW invented MMORPGS roflcopterskatesbbq! trololol.
This game dead...trololol.

:3  

/sarcasm

Real fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_59

Was the first 3D MMO, for the other people who didn't know :V  

Actually, before those even, it was the LoRDs, the Achaeas, The Materia Magicas that spawned the MUD which evolved into our beloved MMOs when graphical games started to pick up, stuff like Wolfenstein and especially Doom with the first LAN based gameplay. I'm not saying Meridan wasn't important, no it was...but you can't just start there. :p

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:20 am
Jaydwen wrote:
notIyeru wrote:
RockmanZXZ wrote:
I heard this game is just WOW with changed graphics. WOW invented MMORPGS roflcopterskatesbbq! trololol.
This game dead...trololol.

:3  

/sarcasm

Real fact:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian_59

Was the first 3D MMO, for the other people who didn't know :V  

Actually, before those even, it was the LoRDs, the Achaeas, The Materia Magicas that spawned the MUD which evolved into our beloved MMOs when graphical games started to pick up, stuff like Wolfenstein and especially Doom with the first LAN based gameplay. I'm not saying Meridan wasn't important, no it was...but you can't just start there. :p  

It doesn't even matter where did it start. I don't understand why everyone gets upset after a WoW player calls their game a 'WoW clone'. That's their opinion and we should respect it.

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:25 am
They purposely called the game a wow clone to piss people off it isnt their opinion it's just a troll

Posted By Aeria Mobile

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:33 am
We all know where does arguing with a troll lead...
Ignoring is apparently harder to do than verbally fighting him.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:36 am
Who's that? Buddha?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 12, 2012 8:46 am
xD

That's just Rockman joking, he absolutely love's LO XD

Check his sig~