Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:47 pm
The reason we're posting on this thread is to snoop out an official update from Aeria.
Most have probably seen the other thread (Made by a player for the community), but despite the excitement that thread ignites and the knowledge it gives for the international status of LO, it still means little if we get no concrete update about the status of LO EN.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]
Advertisement

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:51 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
The reason we're posting on this thread is to snoop out an official update from Aeria.
Most have probably seen the other thread (Made by a player for the community), but despite the excitement that thread ignites and the knowledge it gives for the international status of LO, it still means little if we get no concrete update about the status of LO EN.

^This.

But I would wait on it, posting here won't make them post news faster, any new's on it will most likely come out after LO successfully completes CBT in Korea.
Aeria probably already has the LO client and is probably localising it atm, until then we wait, this is probably also the reason we haven't seen Anex/Nyago around in the Shoutbox either. Too busy finishing up things for LO so we can get official news~

torc123

Rank 1
torc123
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:12 pm
qawsar wrote:

Aeria probably already has the LO client and is probably localising it atm, until then we wait, this is probably also the reason we haven't seen Anex/Nyago around in the Shoutbox either. Too busy finishing up things for LO so we can get official news~  

if that's what u wanna believe Neutral

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:15 pm
torc123 wrote:
qawsar wrote:

XD well it only makes sense, and Anex hinted at it at one point. I'm pretty sure in general publishers get the client at the same time the native country does, however the time it takes to localize and test takes awhile, and Aeria may decide to wait on getting patches from the native version as well.

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 30, 2012 2:37 pm
qawsar wrote:
torc123 wrote:
qawsar wrote:

XD well it only makes sense, and Anex hinted at it at one point. I'm pretty sure in general publishers get the client at the same time the native country does, however the time it takes to localize and test takes awhile, and Aeria may decide to wait on getting patches from the native version as well.  

I'm betting on what Blue's saying. It would make much more sense for Aeria to wait until Korea's CB has finished and they fix the issues with that client, and are then sent to Aeria and Goldensoft.

I make no Rupaulogies.

sykw625

Rank 0
sykw625
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:06 am
This game better be good as I don't see it being released for at least another year.... by then there would be many more MMOs out and the originality of Lime Odyssey will just be old news.

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:39 am
sykw625 wrote:
by then there would be many more MMOs out  

And they will mostly be terrible...I'm not saying this because I'm 'defending' LO I'm saying it because it's a fact. I'd like to see games even better than LO in the future, but I doubt we will see them soon.

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:14 am
CookinDanger wrote:
sykw625 wrote:
by then there would be many more MMOs out  

And they will mostly be terrible...I'm not saying this because I'm 'defending' LO I'm saying it because it's a fact. I'd like to see games even better than LO in the future, but I doubt we will see them soon.  

I agree.
For me there are less and less MMOs coming that interest me even the slightest.... LO is my only MMO hope for now...

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:33 pm
lol o.o I'm playing many other mmos while waiting for LO. That probably won't change when LO comes out, though LO might change to be my main game.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedDec 01, 2012 4:14 pm
Brynhildra wrote:
lol o.o I'm playing many other mmos while waiting for LO. That probably won't change when LO comes out, though LO might change to be my main game.  

^this is a healthy opinion, you can't get disappointed or bored.
Most people don't sit at general discussion section of the LO forum spamming the refresh button to see if an update is posted.