Omgz pls poo him out srs  

◉_◉  
is that your diarrhea face?  

LOL. Oh you.

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:13 am

Re: When the &^%$ is this game coming out..... its been forever.

Wanted to play this a year ago....but there is like 1 new post on the main page every 6 months so im gonna assume this game wont even be released.... sad...lookd like it "might" be fun. Well i dunno who is working for you guys but maybe next time you decide to post your gonna launch something....hire people who actually do work.  

considering that the game isn't even developed by Aeria automatically makes your post null and void.
also the developers which happen to be Sirius or w/e is still developing the Korean version and Taiwanese version when the alphas were done tons of bugs were found.. so there fixing them.. as well as revamping the game to make it even more insane...

things take time especially if the native version isn't released which if what I've been hearing is correct will most likely be out in a month or so >.> ill bet my life to say that our version will most likely be out very soon.. hopefully around Christmas time ... but who really knows.. lets just wait for the GM team to post an update about that...

i know waiting sucks but if you don't have enough patience to wait its your loss regardless of how long it is... also longer = lesser bugs... if anything take a little bit longer to release the game i dun want bugs >: there icky

also raging about a game and saying its not coming out and saying its dead... to those others who do this... grow up and stop acting like a child .. seriously its just a game.. don't like waiting for an epic game? either move on .. or find something else to do... problem solved.

Also cannot wait until lime comes out.. ima be a beastly cleric/warrior just wait and see >.>

Rita1975

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:19 am
I had the priveledge to play both alphas and the game is great, but all those bugs were so annoying espacially the one that killed you even though there were no monsters around.

So I say let them please take their time to make this game awesome and bug free and trust me it will be worth waiting for.

In the meantime I have started to play Grand Fantasia again and will do so until this game is going to be released.

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedNov 07, 2012 5:22 am
Rita1975 wrote:
I had the priveledge to play both alphas and the game is great, but all those bugs were so annoying espacially the one that killed you even though there were no monsters around.

So I say let them please take their time to make this game awesome and bug free and trust me it will be worth waiting for.

In the meantime I have started to play Grand Fantasia again and will do so until this game is going to be released.  

ohh GF is mah main game.. i should add ya o:

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 07, 2012 7:27 am

Re: When the &^%$ is this game coming out..... its been forever.

1 new post on the main page every 6 months  

this game was announced in 2010 so there are only 4 posts on 'the main page' ?

SycoBunny

Rank 0
SycoBunny
PostedNov 07, 2012 3:01 pm

status update?

its been 3 MONTHS.... i feel deprived D:

yara4ever

Rank 0
yara4ever
PostedNov 08, 2012 5:38 am
It takes a lot of time to produce a game and more time to fix all the bugs that are in it. So if you're patient you'll be rewarded with a great game without all the nasty bugs that make playing the game horrible.

Of course it doesn't help if they won't give us some update about what they're up to, but it also doesn't help if everyone's going to whine about it -.-