RyeCat
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Thanks for the update! <3

Advertisement

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedAug 03, 2012 10:17 pm
Well. I'm glad t hear anything really =3. Yeah, it's not like super awesome but anything better then nothing at all soooooooooooooo~ Thanks chuzzzzzzzzzzz~ ^w^

<3

blackgon55

Rank 0
blackgon55
PostedAug 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Lime Odyssey Status Report 8/3/2012

LO Status
Thanks for the information n all Product manager hard works.Continue support Lime Odyssey^^

Kirill240

Rank 2
Kirill240
PostedAug 04, 2012 12:16 am
1 more year...?

pocupine_pp

Rank 0
pocupine_pp
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:52 am
i cant wait play this game

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedAug 04, 2012 1:57 am
...I dont "really" care anymore... still... you are doin great. Your decisions are the rightones...even if it sucks... well, whatever. Good luck...

and...WHO would go around dissecting old clients? D:

BlackBerryTea

Rank 2
BlackBerryTea
PostedAug 04, 2012 3:00 am
Sorry, this gives me simply stomachaches.

'awesome news?' really? sorry no. they didnt say anything we didnt already know... well im talking for Rockman and me here. (a few others aswell)

The message simply says 'nothign has changed stand by'

i love LO i really do. there is no game that makes me more exited and happy and... i cant really describe it.... its like... no not like birthday and christmas together (because that is the worst that can happen...)
its like being able to play in not melting snow in a summer day.
but as Rockman i feel like giving up alot lately...

Naygo, still thank you for trying so hard to stay close to the LO community. You are a very loveable GM : )

MeiuAngel

Rank 2
MeiuAngel
PostedAug 04, 2012 3:08 am
The thing is, if nothing has changed, what else can they say?

Thankyou Nyago for letting us know what's up ;3 Definitely like the improved backpack idea, I don't like multiple backpacks myself.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 4
AriaSaitcho
PostedAug 04, 2012 3:21 am

Re: Lime Odyssey Status Report 8/3/12

GMNyago wrote:

= Thai LO =

So it seems that Thai LO has been stirring up the pot with their own updates about relaunching. Lime Odyssey Thailand is being published by a company with no affiliation with ourselves here at Aeria. Therefore, we are not in the loop or aware of any changes that goes on with their product. Currently our understanding is that Sirius will NOT launch the game without first launching in its native (Korea) territory.

I kinda wondered about that, it would have been a loss of face to have the games' initial re-release outside of their native country.

= Any ETA on Lime? =

Just as it's always been, we still do not have an ETA on when Lime Odyssey will be released or moving onto the next testing phase. Because Sirius is making drastic changes to the foundation of the game all we can really do at this time is to have faith. The wonderful people at Sirius have been working around the clock to have Lime Odyssey live up to its hype. All we can really say at this time is that we are aiming to take the next step with Lime sometime before the end of the year.

Yay! Kind of, lol. Well thanks for the info, kinda what I figured.

Now to move on to the sweet, sweet juicy updates!

As we have been saying in the past, Lime Odyssey has been back in full development due to the feedback that was provided from the Alpha Testers for both of our testing periods. Here is a small list of what has changed and what is to come:

• Improved inventory system! The previous 5-bag system has been scrapped and now has been merged into one large back to allow a more user-friendly flow.
    Aww, I kinda liked being able to separate stuff. Various stuff in one bag, crafting stuff in another. I guess if the overall size of the replacement is the same as what we had access to in AT I can live with it. Wink
  • Reworked introduction - All races will start in Blue Coral for the tutorial section of the beginning of the game. Each respective race will then move to their starting points and start their adventures.
    Bah! One of the things that truly make this game unique was the different starting areas for each race. Why put all races together for the newbie quests, then separate to the different areas?
  • Promotion system! Instead of earning base skills and privileges level-by-level there will be a system in place to allow multiple features (such as standard materials gathering, AH usage, Trading, etc) to be unlocked at various level milestones.
  • Re-balancing of all the classes. (Especially Warrior ;3)
  • Modifications to the battle/life class system. (Details to come in the future)
  • Class specific quest/story lines for respective classes.
    This is just the class progression system being added.

Hopefully this information will hold you guys over until the next update.  

Thanks for the update GMNyago! XD

Rabbittt

Rank 2
Rabbittt
PostedAug 04, 2012 4:11 am
An update saying there's still work being done is better than no update, so thanks for something instead of nothing~ <3