GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Lime Odyssey Status Report 8/3/12

Hello everyone!

So it's been quite some time since our last update from Anex. As most of you know, I have been reassigned to work on Eden Eternal while supporting Lime Odyssey until the game returns from full development. Anex has given me permission to share what he's been up to since his return from Korea a few weeks ago. Anex is currently the Product Manager for Grand Fantasia, Eden Eternal and Lime Odyssey.

As much as we would love to shower you guys with information as often as we can, there's a lot that goes into what we post and our little blurbs of text have to be authorized by various pairs of eyes before we can share them with you. We hope you guys can bear with us as we try to keep you guys informed as much as we can.

As it seems there are more rumors floating around about Lime than usual I'll take some time to shed some light on those concerns before I move on to the juicy updates.

= Thai LO =

So it seems that Thai LO has been stirring up the pot with their own updates about relaunching. Lime Odyssey Thailand is being published by a company with no affiliation with ourselves here at Aeria. Therefore, we are not in the loop or aware of any changes that goes on with their product. Currently our understanding is that Sirius will NOT launch the game without first launching in its native (Korea) territory.

= Data sharing from previous clients =

We know some of you guys are very tech savvy and as much as we acknowledge your talents we would like to request that you refrain from dissecting old clients/sharing such information from said clients. We would like to respect Sirius and their hard work and though the data and code are outdated, it is still proprietary information of Sirius Entertainment. As a reminder we do have it stated in the ToS and Fair Play Rules that client modifying, editing, etc. are prohibited.

= KR LO's Publisher? =

So with KR LO shutting down back in March, people have been led to believe that the game is no longer coming out in in Korea. This is absolutely not the case. What has happened is that Sirius is no longer with their former publisher and they will be moving forward with launching LO with a currently undisclosed publisher in the near future.

**We have received word from Sirius that US LO players have been trying to contact them. Please do NOT contact Sirius if you have questions. Please use the Aeria Contact Us system.**

= Any ETA on Lime? =

Just as it's always been, we still do not have an ETA on when Lime Odyssey will be released or moving onto the next testing phase. Because Sirius is making drastic changes to the foundation of the game all we can really do at this time is to have faith. The wonderful people at Sirius have been working around the clock to have Lime Odyssey live up to its hype. All we can really say at this time is that we are aiming to take the next step with Lime sometime before the end of the year.

Now to move on to the sweet, sweet juicy updates!

As we have been saying in the past, Lime Odyssey has been back in full development due to the feedback that was provided from the Alpha Testers for both of our testing periods. Here is a small list of what has changed and what is to come:

• Improved inventory system! The previous 5-bag system has been scrapped and now has been merged into one large back to allow a more user-friendly flow.
  • Reworked introduction - All races will start in Blue Coral for the tutorial section of the beginning of the game. Each respective race will then move to their starting points and start their adventures.
  • Promotion system! Instead of earning base skills and privileges level-by-level there will be a system in place to allow multiple features (such as standard materials gathering, AH usage, Trading, etc) to be unlocked at various level milestones.
  • Re-balancing of all the classes. (Especially Warrior ;3)
  • Modifications to the battle/life class system. (Details to come in the future)
  • Class specific quest/story lines for respective classes.

Hopefully this information will hold you guys over until the next update.

Stay classy LO Community <3

Advertisement

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:04 pm
:3c

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:06 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm. Edited 2 times in total
This is awesome info! Thank you so much for the update, Nyago! Very Happy

OMG, that mug.....I want one!

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:08 pm
Finally an update Sad worst time though cause it made my ovaries explode from shock of an update actually appearing

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:13 pm   Last edited by ColdB26 on Aug 03, 2012 8:33 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Lime Odyssey Status Report 8/3/12

GMNyago wrote:
All we can really say at this time is that we are aiming to take the next step with Lime sometime before the end of the year.  

It was everything I wanted to read.

[Edit]
Nice mug.

caprontos

Rank 1
caprontos
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Re-balancing of all the classes. (Especially Warrior ;3)  

I hope this means my fists won't do more dmg them my sword... and maybe I can actually do some dmg Very Happy

LunarPrince12

Rank 1
LunarPrince12
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:17 pm
Gosh Sirus has a lot of work to do. Well they have my vote in confidence . thanks for the update ;D

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:18 pm
Finally!
Yeah!

miuu~

RaspberryCookie

Rank 0
RaspberryCookie
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:18 pm
im glad all races will start in the same place Surprised i wanna be human and my bf wants to be muris... XD anyway, i hope cleric hybrids have become better because i cant choose between damage or healing x.x but it all sounds great~! happy to see an update :3

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:27 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RaspberryCookie wrote:
im glad all races will start in the same place Surprised i wanna be human and my bf wants to be muris... XD anyway, i hope cleric hybrids have become better because i cant choose between damage or healing x.x but it all sounds great~! happy to see an update :3  

That's only for the tutorial, though.