IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 03, 2012 7:59 am   Last edited by IDOHARM on Sep 01, 2012 7:55 am. Edited 6 times in total

[Tutorial] Fusion and fusion+

A comprehensive guide to fusion
This is one of the most frequently discussed topics within Monster Paradise. There are many questions asked, and many will be answered here. I will take you through both normal and fusion+, grab a coffee.

FAQ#1 Should I max my monsters levels before fusion+?

Answer: This is a resounding yes. For each level gained between your pre fuse+ monsters, they receive a slight bonus to HP, Atk and Defense. Two level 40 Rare will be much more effective than two level 20 when fuse +d. The exact total a monster carries over is as follows: Non max=5% of monsters base vs 10% of base when max lvled.

FAQ#2 Should I use a golden slime for fusion?

Answer: You should not. Aside from mighty and proto mighty, most all other slime with be worth more sold onto the market or sold straight through the NPC.

FAQ#3 What is the best way to level my monsters before fusion?

Answer: Tablet monsters. Fusing two tablet monsters will bring it to lvl 7-8, this can also be achieved through fusing 10 N to a tablet. Fusing two level 7 will bring it to lvl 14-16, and fusing two level 14-16 will bring it to level 22-24. Use multiple tablets rather than fusing all of them into one, as the level increase dwindles with this method as you get higher. Fuse two-three lvl 14-16 with your base monsters, use mighty slimes if available. The results will be drastically better than if you were to fuse multiple level 1-7 with your base.Currently 5 level 14 tabs of same element will max out any given R monster.

FAQ#4 Will my monsters skill change when I fuse+?

Answer: Most likely, yes. There are very few monsters within the game than maintain their previous skill when fuse+d. If you are unsure of whether or not it will be in your best interest to obtain the new skill, browse through other players lists who may have already done so. Also you may check http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1624059for a comprehensive list of skills available for each monster

FAQ#5 How much does it cost to fuse+?

Answer: Two max level monsters are actually fairly economical to fuse+. N will cost you 2K, R will cost 4K, SR will cost 6k and UR will cost 8K.

FAQ#6 Are my summoned Murder/Poseidon perfect fusioned?

Answer: Unfortunately, no. All summoned SR that belong to a fusion chain are put together using base monster cards at lvl 1, thus making them far from perfect.

FAQ#7 Should I fuse my mighty slime/proto slime alone or with other monsters?

Answer: Think of the mighty slimes as a catalyst accelerator. Performing a fusion using the same base materials as originally planned(multiple lvl 15 tabs) will see a much greater yeild than simply fusing your base with a mighty slime as catalyst.

This tutorial is not yet complete, any questions I haven't answered should be directed towards me in game or on this thread. IGN=IDOHARM

Note* Ive left out element/type fusion bonus as this would require a significant amount of testing and resources. Though there is a slight increase when fusing with same element/type, the numbers are not available.[url]
Advertisement

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:41 am
good job Harm. hopefully this answers everyone's questions. cant wait till its 100% completed

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 03, 2012 8:45 am
I'm glad to see that thanks to some very helpful, experienced players, we are finally getting a better understanding of this game's mechanics. As a suggestion, maybe put around how many tabs it would take to get to certain maxed levels. For example, I just used 5 lvl 14 tabs into a level 1 amaterasu and got it straight to 40 right away. However, I am unsure if that just happened to be the right amount to max it out or I put in too many tabs. I'll probably investigate this further myself and post my results. Thanks again for a great tutorial.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:02 am
amrtime wrote:
I'm glad to see that thanks to some very helpful, experienced players, we are finally getting a better understanding of this game's mechanics. As a suggestion, maybe put around how many tabs it would take to get to certain maxed levels. For example, I just used 5 lvl 14 tabs into a level 1 amaterasu and got it straight to 40 right away. However, I am unsure if that just happened to be the right amount to max it out or I put in too many tabs. I'll probably investigate this further myself and post my results. Thanks again for a great tutorial.  

gonna be a little hard as elements also play a factor and we may over shot or miss the goal LOL

im sure we can get a 100% system if there were hep with tab donations to anyone willing to test this and give exact numbers for multiple elements and levels

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:15 am
Ya I'll probably do a little bit of testing myself and post what I find. Ya elements and types do play an effect. Still, an estimate of the amount what probably suffice until we get enough trials with different types to provide a guarantee.

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedAug 03, 2012 9:47 am

Re: [Tutorial] Fusion and fusion+

IDOHARM wrote:

FAQ#4 Will my monsters skill change when I fuse+?

Answer: Most likely, yes. There are very few monsters within the game than maintain their previous skill when fuse+d. If you are unsure of whether or not it will be in your best interest to obtain the new skill, browse through other players lists who may have already done so.

Or you can browse [WIKI] Complete Monster Index if you are accessing from a desktop, much easier to find using Ctrl+F Razz

IDOHARM wrote:

FAQ#5 How much does it cost to fuse+?

Answer: Two max level monsters are actually fairly economical to fuse+. N will cost you 2K, R will cost 4K, SR will cost 6k and UR will cost 8K.

I feel that the costs in the end are somewhat near (if you f+ 2x lv1 for 120k or 2x lv40 for 4k) since you spend a good amount of money normal fusing to get it to lv40 prior to F+.
But anyways, fusing+ with a lv40 is much more attractive status wise. Very Happy

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 03, 2012 10:27 am   Last edited by IDOHARM on Aug 03, 2012 10:43 am. Edited 1 time in total

Pervddl Wrote:

I feel that the costs in the end are somewhat near (if you f+ 2x lv1 for 120k or 2x lv40 for 4k) since you spend a good amount of money normal fusing to get it to lv40 prior to F+.
But anyways, fusing+ with a lv40 is much more attractive status wise. Very Happy  

Incorrect. A mighty slime and a couple of tabs will cost roughly 9K when you fuse with an R and it will boost it to near if not max. So you're looking at 18K vs 120K, not exactly close.

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedAug 03, 2012 10:35 am

IDOHARM wrote:

Also, your wiki page does not seem to include individual skill when fuse +d, so how is that relevant to my suggestion?  

DDL's wiki/thread has all the base stats and skills for N, N+, R, R+, SR, SR+

you might not have looked at it since he updated it from just the pictures and names

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedAug 03, 2012 12:05 pm

IDOHARM wrote:
Pervddl Wrote:

Incorrect. A mighty slime and a couple of tabs will cost roughly 9K when you fuse with an R and it will boost it to near if not max. So you're looking at 18K vs 120K, not exactly close.  

I didn't counted on mightys or leveled tabs, was referring to lv1 tabs and other monsters, such as N and stuff, which is what most people do until figure out or read that leveled tabs are better.

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedAug 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Pervddl wrote:

I didn't counted on mightys or leveled tabs, was referring to lv1 tabs and other monsters, such as N and stuff, which is what most people do until figure out or read that leveled tabs are better.  

That's why i wrote a tutorial explaining that you shouldn't fuse lvl 1, you're posting in it now.