proan2

Rank 2
proan2
PostedAug 03, 2012 4:28 am

Suck

event
Space_Agent wrote:

Wow look at you people. Always wanting more power than bit of a balance. To be honest this event isn't bad like those with SE chars + Tattoo sets and Wolf special ability. God...What a nightmare that actually was for couple of days. Technically all you guys who think this event sucks cause of the guns: No, you just can't aim where you should be aiming at.  

Well, I can aim but both guns dont got much ammo and aren't powerfull. Criss Ops is terrible.
I just want some guns which are EFFECTIVE and POWERFULL. Like zaitsev or something.. j-98..

I hope the new event will be better.
Advertisement

Space_Agent

Rank 3
Space_Agent
PostedAug 03, 2012 4:35 am
tomerelazar wrote:
Space_Agent wrote:

Wow look at you people. Always wanting more power than bit of a balance. To be honest this event isn't bad like those with SE chars + Tattoo sets and Wolf special ability. God...What a nightmare that actually was for couple of days. Technically all you guys who think this event sucks cause of the guns: No, you just can't aim where you should be aiming at.  

yea u right but zait kar or even elwarci wouldnt be bad here ....  

So you like people spraying around eh?

I see what you want.

And to proan : Power means nothing in the end.

Shivuu

Rank 0
Shivuu
PostedAug 03, 2012 4:39 am
For Some AP Players You can AIM just because of your better AP weapons used earlier, and also another powers you used, SO, don't say it, peoples don't know how to aim Properly....

For Non AP Players Hey, What I think, We expect MORE from Wolfteam Because, we are getting free items, what we should not do, Just Say A BIG THANK YOU to them, because they are providing us by their wishes. And Also they are just going to listen AP players more because of them their business is growing, which they must listen to I AGREE...
So Be Happy..... Very Happy

<marquee behavior="alternate" "scrollamount="1">Previously ! was just <a>Tharki</a> But Now, ! Becomes Cr4zy too :twisted:</marquee>

Sihirbass

Rank 0
Sihirbass
PostedAug 03, 2012 4:57 am
Like Daniel Bryan says : NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO...

yaseenmalik

Rank 4
yaseenmalik
PostedAug 03, 2012 5:12 am
dershil wrote:
130% Gold!?!??!

I needed this so badly xD, I'm going broke buying 1 day XEM 8's!  

True Story! Wink

sanjayvishal

Rank 3
sanjayvishal
PostedAug 03, 2012 5:12 am
Space_Agent wrote:

Well, RRW9 had a good idea not to have SE + Wolf Ability + Tattoos in his events because there were lots of complaints from high ranks saying that everyone have it and its just impossible to kill them. I don't know about you guys, but I would say that this is a good event. And long time before, criss ops was a good gun. Its just rare now! and I would thank RRW9 for choosing this gun for us to use.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedAug 03, 2012 6:12 am

Re: Lol

zweetvlek wrote:
esteves11 wrote:
GirlBlunder wrote:
My face when I read this;

Hahhahah awesome face!!
And very poor event Sad  

Let me get this straight: you guys expect SE chars/ability/tatoos ?  

To answer your question, no. But supposedly it was supposed to be a super amazing playtime event and all I see is mediocrity. No 7d gun? No sniper? I don't need SEs, or abilities (I never want that released again imo), tattoos...eh maybe but nothing OP.

Edit: Read all the posts I hadn't read since my post.

Lol, really? Calling this event lame means you want op stuff? No. This was supposed to make up for us not getting the last even which had an awesome 7d xem ops...and this is what we get? No. I love xem, that's what I wanted. Instead I get an underpowered criss which isn't even 7d...Could have given me a 115 or something at least.

Don't say you're going to make an awesome event to make up for an error on your part and then give us crap. Do I appreciate free stuff? Sure. You're the one giving me higher expectations here. You guys said it would be awesome. Don't higher community expectations and then underwhelm us.

amilf2011

Rank 3
amilf2011
PostedAug 03, 2012 6:43 am
im desepointed to with this weeakend event and for 3 days only 180 min to get the worst guns on game? no i get the guns sent to inventory and then throw away dont need that crap

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedAug 03, 2012 7:18 am
Space_Agent wrote:

This is pretty much one of the most balanced ones ever but no, all noobs want nowadays are the overpowered **** that takes like no skills to use. It shows how much people depend on those items now. 3 Tattoos + Ability + SE Char + AP Snipers/M6A2? How about you stop depending on those items that just takes no skill to use and start using weapons that take actual skill and control to use. Plus the Kriss isn't even that bad, it's only the effective range that it lacks, but since you're all used to your new generation AP items with maximum effective range without any damage drop off, I'm not surprised if you're all complaining that the weapons given out are crap. Deal with it and learn to play.

And GB, Kriss is overpowered in any firefight closer than 15 meters and it has a pretty nasty raw headshot damage. Any longer engagements and it's a piece of crap.

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
PostedAug 03, 2012 7:22 am
Great Event RRW. something out of the ordinary. i like the kriss especially.