PostedAug 20, 2012 9:27 pm
Same problem as the latest posts,
Dont tell me i have to go on a unistall everything,
becuase might as well not even try to reinstall zzz
Advertisement

gianmaranon

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 4:11 pm
man I've tried this but still gives me the stupid binaries error which is getting really annoying!!
I don't get it, I was playing this game fine and perfectly a few days ago but now it's like this???

ScarFaceCRO

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 6:21 am
Well, my first and last post here. Never played game. Download it, had problem running it, goes thrue forum, nobody help ppl... Its clear this game have no future. Im deleteing it. And Im sorry I vaste tima for this. My advice to all that have nay problem: DELETE this game, nobody help you, look for your self on forum help section. Find another game that actually work and where ppl help you when you have problems...

slayerevil999

Rank 0
slayerevil999
PostedAug 22, 2012 10:28 am
I am very sorry Scarface i was bed-raid for few days but the errors that i was solving was the GameGuard errors but the Error you guys are facing , Its because you are missing few files , Please whenever you are available message me and i will team view you and check what missing file u don't have and i will put it for you , if you wanna avoid doing that you might wanna download it and not from reactor i can direct you with a direct download link and you can have the game saved on in the future in case you wanted to re-install and install it again , My apology
Regards Soos.

If You think by hacking you will make yourself a pro to people and fool them then i guess the only person that your fooling is yourself ;)

sas67

Rank 0
sas67
PostedAug 23, 2012 11:23 am

aww no

ive just followed the link in first post in this thread.deleted contents of binaries folder,and downloaded and extracted into binaries folder.
now when i launch ava from pgp this error comes up
ava now will not start,grrr

any ideas lads?

xminou123

Rank 0
PostedAug 23, 2012 8:54 pm

Re: aww no

sas67 wrote:
ive just followed the link in first post in this thread.deleted contents of binaries folder,and downloaded and extracted into binaries folder.
now when i launch ava from pgp this error comes up
ava now will not start,grrr

any ideas lads?  

Omg! i got the same problem,i downloaded the files and i have this error..cmon can anyone help?!

Sgt_SubZer0

Rank 0
Sgt_SubZer0
PostedAug 24, 2012 2:51 am
Think the files from the last patch is changed so that bunch of binary files may not work

slayerevil999

Rank 0
slayerevil999
PostedAug 24, 2012 8:57 am
Uploading the New Binaries Files and it should work afterwards , in 1 hour , the new binaries folder should be On the first page cause i will edit it .
Regards Soos.

If You think by hacking you will make yourself a pro to people and fool them then i guess the only person that your fooling is yourself ;)

slayerevil999

Rank 0
slayerevil999
PostedAug 24, 2012 9:50 am
The New binaries has been uploaded Please try the second one first .
Please Update me if it works for further problems please Send me a Message , Regards Soos . Smile

Nylerb

Rank 0
PostedAug 24, 2012 4:14 pm
Tried the "new" binary files, I still got the same "Gameguard monitor error 1002" =/

This is driving me crazy...