allianceman05

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

any gm please?

been waiting for 2 days to hear back from a gm on my gold ticket. so i would hope they are paying attention since they ignored my messages to them.
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 01, 2012 11:05 pm
Well it may take up to 48 hours from you sending the ticket. If you've sent multiple tickets, that can throw the response time back. I can poke a GM tomorrow about it since it's midnight now where I live.

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedAug 02, 2012 12:06 am

Re: any gm please?

allianceman05 wrote:
been waiting for 2 days to hear back from a gm on my gold ticket. so i would hope they are paying attention since they ignored my messages to them.  

gotta love gamesage applicants...

you should have gotten an initial response as ALL tickets do so you can get a RT#. check your spam box as well just in case.

usually in this case the ticket will say something along the lines of they will look into it. if in the next 24 hrs you dont get another reply send a ticket with your original rt# included so they can check the status of it.

<br> Siggy and Avatar by Rabbittt :3

gmmaru

GameMaster: USA
gmmaru
PostedAug 02, 2012 12:16 pm
I haven't seen any RTs from you, can you please provide us with the number?

Thanks!

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedAug 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Re: any gm please?

Flareous wrote:
allianceman05 wrote:

gotta love gamesage applicants...

you should have gotten an initial response as ALL tickets do so you can get a RT#. check your spam box as well just in case.

usually in this case the ticket will say something along the lines of they will look into it. if in the next 24 hrs you dont get another reply send a ticket with your original rt# included so they can check the status of it.  

This. Normally you get an auto-message with the subject starting with something like
[Request Tracker (RT) #NUMBER]

On a side-note, Mobile GM's are the fastest ones to answer. I've sent a report yesterday, took 10min to answer. Even if your issue is not as fast, they normally reply saying they will look into the issue.