zM45K

Rank 0
zM45K
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:24 pm   Last edited by zM45K on Aug 01, 2012 8:28 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Help with Pearl + Stats Build

So, right now im having trouble with making my character having the best build.

Current stats: (Approx). Level.33
- 1k Offense
- 775 Harm
- 29k Power
- 680 Defense
For Pearls its 4 sets of Lvl.4 atk on Weapon. [+12]
3 sets of Lvl.3 Harm & 1 set of s-Lvl.3 Harm on Outfit. [+12]
2 sets of Lvl. 3 Harm & 1 set of Lvl. 4 atk on Hat. [+10]

Now the issue here is, im thinking of taking 2 Lvl.4 atk pearls out with the replacement of 2 Lvl.3 harm pearls. Which afterwards would make my offense down to 950 approx. and my harm to 800 approx.

Im just wondering would this be ideal? worth it or not. Leave your creative response below~

Also, at the same time. Do please explain to me the uses and difference between Harm & Attack Pearls. Thankyou all~
Advertisement

supahmoon

Rank 0
supahmoon
PostedAug 01, 2012 8:27 pm
Idk tbh.... but i do like clicking on ur name and looking at your profile and wishing ur char was mine XD

EldoYuri

Rank 0
EldoYuri
PostedAug 03, 2012 1:06 am
- 1052 Offense
- 765 Harm

FYI 100 offense = 10% damage boost

ignoring enemy defense and armor

your damage output per hit would be 765x (1+1052 offense/1000) = 1569.78

if u change ur 2 lvl 4 atk to 2 lvl 3 harm

your damage output per hit would be 795 x (1+956/1000) = 1555.02

therefore lvl4 attack still prevails over lvl3 harm (as long as attack pearl is 1 level higher than harm, u should use attack. if attack pearl is same level as harm, then only use harm)

just my 2 cents(NanaNana:IGN)

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedAug 07, 2012 8:32 am
i'd frankly keep the offense pearls. they contribute to more damage than harm pearls. went up against ares users and the dmg they did was the same as mine but their pearls on the wep were S-lv4. point i'm trying to make here is harm pearl's just overhyped. when they hit me with ares and buffed it was 1.5k dmg. that is 200dmg more than i do typically cause most my foes have high defense. i dish out 1.3k-2.5k w pow, nearly all my pearls are s-lv3. so at least a good chunk of stats under the supposedly ideal harm s-4. stick with offense it'll get you farther than harm will.

EldoYuri

Rank 0
EldoYuri
PostedAug 10, 2012 8:56 am
in the long run, s-harm 4 is the best. because the pet system, card system and another extra stats system will gives lots of stats boost. u clearly lack the information...

xkokin

Rank 2
xkokin
PostedAug 10, 2012 9:19 am
i say this from experience. take the number of s-lv4 harms you'd use and have another set just of s-lv4 attack pearls, you'll do more dmg with your raised attack in this instance. harm raises your power and barely gives you much dmg increase.

EldoYuri

Rank 0
EldoYuri
PostedAug 10, 2012 11:44 pm
lack of correct information as well as experience of u.

it is only true when your harm is high, adding offense stats raised up the damage output. its a mathematical balance matter.

if your harm is very low and you only focus on offense, your damage will sucks.
(for example, if your basic harm is 100, and your offense is 2000,
your damage output gonna be only 100x3=300 due to the 200% damage boost) EWW!

this is because offense acts on the basis of percentage

i stated in the above posts that 100 offense = 10% boost

go learn your math, and check out servers from china. all the top players uses harm.
(BECAUSE they already have 2k+ offense stats but their total harm is only like 1.2k-1.3k and they have like 300k power.)

Damage output = basic harm x percentage from offense stats (ignoring enemy defense and armor). Therefore it is a balance where you find the most damage output by balancing the harm and offense stats. as i said and saying this again, in the long run, S-Harm 4 reign supreme. in the long run.

Satyrox

Rank 0
Satyrox
PostedSep 08, 2012 11:00 am
I missed that post so srry for revive it o:

So.. to calculate what's more profitable for me, is that formula right?

HARM * (1+OFFENSE/1000) = damage

Assuming target has 0 defense?

And for a 2nd question, what happens if the target have defense/shield? Should I use the same formula to see what's better or defense/shield reduces more damage from harm/attack?

Thankz! ^^

EldoYuri

Rank 0
EldoYuri
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:04 pm
Here is my improved formula for damage calculation:

(Your HARM + Character Level) *(1+((ATTACK+AGI)/1300))= TOTAL DAMAGE (you can try this on tribe warriors)

(Your HARM + Your Character Level - Enemy's SHIELD - Enemy's Level)*((1300+Your ATTACK - Enemy's DEFENSE + Your AGI)/1300)= TOTAL DAMAGE (try this on players)

Note: This is only an approximation with error of 50~100+- points

This is not the matter of whether harm/attack and armor/defense is better. Its about getting the necessary stats(attributes/harm) for max damage. As for how to obtain max damage is to calculate for yourself using the formula. (trial and error = meaning calculate whether adding attack or harm maximize your damage output) Thanks for reading. For those who doesn't understand the formula, you don't need to. Just follow xD.

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 26, 2012 12:36 pm
EldoYuri wrote:
Here is my improved formula for damage calculation:

(Your HARM + Character Level) *(1+((ATTACK+AGI)/1300))= TOTAL DAMAGE (you can try this on tribe warriors)

(Your HARM + Your Character Level - Enemy's SHIELD - Enemy's Level)*((1300+Your ATTACK - Enemy's DEFENSE + Your AGI)/1300)= TOTAL DAMAGE (try this on players)

Note: This is only an approximation with error of 50~100+- points

This is not the matter of whether harm/attack and armor/defense is better. Its about getting the necessary stats(attributes/harm) for max damage. As for how to obtain max damage is to calculate for yourself using the formula. (trial and error = meaning calculate whether adding attack or harm maximize your damage output) Thanks for reading. For those who doesn't understand the formula, you don't need to. Just follow xD.  

Too much math >< calculate for me taehee =))