amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 27, 2012 3:16 pm
I'll offer my two cents on this. The list will be in ascending order from left to right. Left is the lowest of the tier and the most right is the highest of the tier.

Tier High
Orochi, Bloodcloud Gargoyle, Flamecloak Dragon, Hydra, Zombie Dragon, White Tiger of Autumn

Tier High to Mid
Dust Dragon, Golden Rukh, Crystal Golem, Azure Dragon of Spring, Aquilonia (Perfect), Burnclaw Cerberus, Mikhail, Black Centaur

Tier Mid
Batpard, Crystal Giant, Chi (changes dependent on stats), Aquilonia (non perfect), Hellwyrm, Red Bird of Summer, Shenlong, Harlequin Lord, Catoblepas, Cairina

Tier Mid to Low
Black Turtle of Winter, Gem Golem, Darkslime, King of Diamonds, Aquila, Dragonnewt

Tier Low
Ash Dragon, Queen Lamia, Kirin, Serpentina, Megalodan
Advertisement

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedAug 27, 2012 3:29 pm
Let me know where you find these statistics please. >_< You too random.

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 29, 2012 5:21 pm
Some Help Smile

Rares:
Belzebuth i would move up to normal high, it is extremely hard to find and most people want Reginliev plus more for each if their willing to trade it at all.
Hanuman should be listed as mid tier, there is hardly any demand for it and i would be appalled if it sold for even 5 bbs.
Nosferatu is mid-high tier, i have bought one for three tabs on multiple occasions.
(Also Atlas is registered twice and the mid high tier one is correct not the normal high one)

Super Rares
Orochi is not high tier for the reason that it has not sold for any high tiers.
Bloodcloud Gargoyle has moved to mid high tier because of the fact that around 35 more cards will be released after the weekend.
Black Centaur has taken Bloodclouds spot as a high tier, people with BCs have rejected BCG+bbs offers.
Golden Ruhk, Azure Dragon, Dust Dragon, and Burnclaw Cerberus should be moved to mid tier, there are simply too many of them and they are not very good in stats or skills either.
Harlequin, Aquila, and Cairina should be moved to high to mid because of their rarity, they are very hard to fin nowadays, there are only 3 unfused Cairinas left that are known. I have no idea who has an unfused Aquila. Harlequin should be moved up because it very rare and it has really good stats.

Thats all I got for now, it would be cool if my name was listed, Wuffy(Auralia)

amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 29, 2012 6:25 pm
rkv225 wrote:
Some Help Smile

Rares:
Belzebuth i would move up to normal high, it is extremely hard to find and most people want Reginliev plus more for each if their willing to trade it at all.
Hanuman should be listed as mid tier, there is hardly any demand for it and i would be appalled if it sold for even 5 bbs.
Nosferatu is mid-high tier, i have bought one for three tabs on multiple occasions.
(Also Atlas is registered twice and the mid high tier one is correct not the normal high one)

Super Rares
Orochi is not high tier for the reason that it has not sold for any high tiers.
Bloodcloud Gargoyle has moved to mid high tier because of the fact that around 35 more cards will be released after the weekend.
Black Centaur has taken Bloodclouds spot as a high tier, people with BCs have rejected BCG+bbs offers.
Golden Ruhk, Azure Dragon, Dust Dragon, and Burnclaw Cerberus should be moved to mid tier, there are simply too many of them and they are not very good in stats or skills either.
Harlequin, Aquila, and Cairina should be moved to high to mid because of their rarity, they are very hard to fin nowadays, there are only 3 unfused Cairinas left that are known. I have no idea who has an unfused Aquila. Harlequin should be moved up because it very rare and it has really good stats.

Thats all I got for now, it would be cool if my name was listed, Wuffy(Auralia)  

Hey Auralia, just going to comment on why some of the info you have provided is not correct. Orochi is a high tier, based on what people will trade for him. He is not sold for any high tiers simply because he is barely ever sold.
BCG will remain a high tier even after the event. His attack and ability are nearly godlike on a demon team; it is practically invaluable to a demon user.
Black centaur is fine where he is: why would I pay high tier prices for him when I can get the awesome Zombie Dragon?
I agree with Rukh and Dust
Azure Dragon is still desirable because of stats and I have barely seen any summoned anymore; demand still exceeds the supply enough for him not to move down.
What makes you say BCC is common? There are barely any burnclaws in the game, which is why I propose that he should be moved up not down. Also he is the only beast SR with +10-15% other than White Tiger (however White Tiger is impossible to get)
Harlequin lord is not very rare and is practically useless without KoD. When the pair is sold together, they can fetch high tier; however, alone Harlequin is mid tier at best. Furthermore his ability is falsely advertised and is no where near as good as it seems.
Aquila and Cairina while extremely rare are also extremely worthless. The only reason they exist where they do now is their rarity. Neither would be wanted for an angel team.

Cheers~

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 30, 2012 4:57 pm
I just go by market value man, based on the trades I see being made and most of my time on MP is spent stalking trades Razz. Values are are not made by stats alone, but how people perceive those stats as well as rarity and the aesthetics of a card.

Orochi has good stats, ugly, common skill, and rarity is because people used it as fusion food or the people who have it dropped off the map. I don't think that qualifies for a high tier spot. Plus I have never seen it traded for Hydra, FCD, ZD, or new the new high tier BC. To be a high tier it has to be sold for one at least. If someone traded their BC for Orochi, wouldn't you say they got ripped off?

BCG, great stats, but in the last few days it has dropped below FCD and BC. That means that FCD and BC owners now will not accept a direct trade for BCG. BC has taken BCG's spot. Dont believe me? Ask anyone with a BC if they'll accept a BCG for BC trade. In fact, a person with Orochi declined a direct BCG trade, and after 30 extra BCGs come out, it'll probably sell directly for Mikhail. BCG is my favorite monster, and although I don't like the fact that FCD and BC is higher, it is what it is.

I don't see Azure being traded for Mikhail, the standard of the mid-high, ever. And its max stats are mediocre at best at 5380 atk, that's not a lot better than Darkslime.

I meant to say BCC has bad stats and it used to be low tier, back in the day we could get one for rares, but I guess it could be in mid-high now. I agree

I offered a Mikhail for Harlequin and got turned down, it has good stats and a deadly skill if paired with KoD, that just means the rich people can only afford it. I only know of 10 people with it, which is pretty rare

Stats aren't everything, after all this isn't a stat collecting game, Aquila doesn't have great stats(better than Azure though), but I don't see anyone accepting anything less than a mid high for it. Remember this is values we're talking about. Cairina is possibly the most good looking card out there and there's basically none left, plus its the only memory of Teri we have left. If you'd like to know what one sold for a month ago, ask Avayi.

I think your list of SR tiers are made by your own perception of where each SR should fall. You have to ask the specific SR owner how much they value their SR and average it to determine the market value, which is what the price guide needs.

Hope I clarified

amrtime

Rank 0
amrtime
PostedAug 30, 2012 5:21 pm
Just because two things are in the same tier does not mean they are evenly traded for each other. That is why my list is done in ascending order of value within the tier. Also my list is based purely on what I see being done in the markets. I'm an avid trader and have observed the markets for a long time. For example, white tiger is in the same tier as FCD, yet it would not be traded for one. In fact, the last white tiger was traded for 2 FCDs. Just because they lie within the same tier does not assume a 1:1 trade. Azures have been traded for mikhails, I've seen it done and have done it myself. I have also seen the BC for BCG trade.

You said it yourself, harlequin is only devastating when paired with KoD. Meaning you'll only get a good deal if you sell the two together. I have done trades involving harlequin a couple of times as well. Usually the owner overprices the Harlequin, but those owners usually never trade it off.

As for cairina, I have not seen it traded enough to have a solid idea of where it lies, that was based on speculation. Although this is not a stat collecting game, it is a game of power. People want to build powerful teams. As such, you want high stats and a good ability. Aquila does not have either. It is actually not at all useful for an angel team and has no use in a warrior team since there are better options.

rkv225

Rank 0
rkv225
PostedAug 31, 2012 1:49 pm
Your right, just because 2 SRs are in the same tier together doesn't mean they get traded directly. However if it takes Orochi and more than half an SR to get any high tier SR, it doesn't belong in the same tier. There have been threads about Orochi and most people classify it as mid high. That's a community vs. just you. I have seen offers of BCG plus 30bbs(half SR) get rejected. That qualifies, in my opinion, for a downgrade. My opinion may be wrong, but so can yours and saying mine is wrong is not how the price guide works. You give your input and iDerz takes the consensus and arranges the cards accordingly.

As for the 2 FCD for White Tiger trade, I'd like to know who it was, I think that was a ripoff, 3 weeks ago, I would have been able to trade my BCG directly for a white tiger. Values change, and at the current state, I would need 3 BCGs to get a White Tiger.

Onto Harlequin, Bunnet traded his Harlequin + KoD for FCD. If you can sell for a high tier with only one other item, I think it belongs in the mid high category. I mean 2 Mikhails would hardly get an FCD. Also, YetiBacon just sold her Harlequin for a Mikhail. Thats a direct trade with a mid high tier SR.

As for Cairina and Aquila, I said this more than two three times already, this is about values. This is not a list of how powerful a card is. This is a values guide. If you want to know what Cairina was valued a month ago ask Avayi. Its probably twice as much in value now. As for Aquila, I don't see it trading for anything less than Mikhail, and we both agree that Mikhail is mid high, yes. I don't think your comprehending that this is a price guide.

IDOHARM

Rank 0
IDOHARM
PostedSep 01, 2012 8:04 am
Orochi isnt high tier, and was in fact destroyed by many players who had no use for him. BCC also doesnt belong in high mid, needs to go lower.

regret100

Rank 0
regret100
PostedSep 03, 2012 6:50 pm
Why do people put orochi as high tier, It's not, Its pretty much the dragon version of KoD and at least KoD has purpose when used with Harlquin, i would never see anyone doing a 1:1 trade with BC or mikhail because orochi doesnt have any benifit but rarity to its name.Black centaur is fine a mid-high, yes it has been trade 1:1 with many high tiers such as FCD an BCG but it's very common and might move down as the new undeads are soon to be released along with ZD.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Lalelan

Rank 0
Lalelan
PostedSep 03, 2012 7:09 pm

its really up to the player

value
i valued lionwyrm as high SR lol and used alot of BB to get 2 of them 2 FCD for Tiger just means that player Valued Tiger much higher than FCD and was probly pleased with trade doesnt mean we all value the Tiger that high or fcd that low